Age of History 3

English

Yes, I know, very fast.

Hi everyone!.

In this occasion you will see my first stage of the world of the year 1990. I wanted to do it because seeing "yakko world" (BOTSWUANAAAAA) gave me the inspiration to do it.

Clarifications:

-This scenario does not contain events, since I don't know how to do them, but will have them in the future (And I ask for help in that; -;).

-The union of Germany occurs in the same year, but at the end.

-Like Germany, the union of the two Yemen occurs in that year, but in May.

-Ethiopia was a popular democratic country (or as it comes out in the game, communist) until 1991.

- Until 1997 the DRC was at that time Zaire (and in the game it is considered a "Zaire" facist being at that time a Unipartisan country).

-Albania despite being a communist (according to the game), ceased to be part of the Warsaw Pact in 1968.

-Timor Oriental was independent of Indonesia in 1999.

-In 1992 South Africa was changed in the Republic.

-Macao was part of Portugal until 1999 and Hong Kong was part of the United Kingdom until 1997.

- French Guiana, Greenland, Taiwan and Puerto Rico are vassal countries because they wanted to make a reference to the "World of Yakko".

If there is an error at the borders let me know in the comments, and that, see you. :D/

Español

Si, lo se, muy rápido.

¡Hola a todos!.

En esta ocación verán mi primer escenario del mundo del año 1990. Quería hacerlo porque al ver "yakko's world" (BOTSWUANAAAAA) me dió la inspiración de hacerlo.

Aclaraciones:

-Este escenario no contiene eventos, ya que no se como hacerlos, pero los tendrá en el futuro (Y pido ayuda en eso ;-;).

-La unión de Alemania ocurre en ese mismo año, pero a finales.

-Al igual que Alemania, la unión de las dos Yemen ocurre en ese año, pero en Mayo.

-Etiopía fue un país democrática popular (o como sale en el juego, comunista) hasta 1991.

-Hasta 1997 la RDC fue en esos tiempos Zaire (y en el juego es considerado facista "Zaire" al ser en ese tiempo un país Unipartidista).

-Albania a pesar de ser comunista(según el juego), dejo de ser parte del Pacto de Varsovia en 1968.

-Timor Oriental fue independiente de Indonesia en 1999.

-En 1992 Sudáfrica se convirtió en República.

-Macao fue parte de Portugal hasta 1999 y Hong Kong fue parte del Reino Unido hasta 1997.

-Guyana Francesa, Groenlandia, Taiwan y Puerto Rico son paises vasallos porque quería hacer una referencia a "Yakko´s World".

Si hay algún error en las fronteras que me avise en los comentarios, y eso, nos vemos. :D/

preview.png

1580692879323tosngofo.rar

Edited by Narki