By Chairman Baad
Project Imperator is an AoC2 mod with a focus on quality rather than quantity.
This mod has only a few scenarios, but the main scenario (Imperator: Modern Day) has its own storyline with events and decisions for various countries.
When you play Project Imperator, the decisions you make will affect the outcome of the story and determine the fate of your nation in the long run.
The main goal of Project Imperator is to provide the AoC2 community with a unique gameplay experience.
Do note, however, that the name "Project Imperator" is actually just a code name for the mod. The actual title has not yet been revealed.
June 28, 2020: Made adjustments to the map background, the UI, and the ideology colors.
June 26, 2020: Implementing new formables based on historic nations that already exist in-game.
June 21, 2020: Finding/making event pictures.
Play the Alpha!
Project Imperator is currently in the alpha stage of development, with events until the year 2026.
The open alpha will end when the story is about twice as many years long, ending in 2032.
Link for PC players | Link for Android players
NOTE FOR ANDROID PLAYERS: The Android version is an older build than the PC version.
This is due to a bug in the current version of Project Imperator that causes the game to become stuck during the loading sequence.
It is highly likely that the Android version will not receive any updates, and may even be discontinued because of this.
Get the soundtrack!
The soundtrack is incomplete, but you can still take a listen.
Link for PC players - Link for Android players
This is a scenario where Japan wins in the Pacific during WW2. The Axis still loses in Europe, only changes are in Asia/Pacific.
Put the1593711228156akxinhkb.zip file in the scenarios folder, put the 1570929802995rmvtkvpk.zip file in the civilizations_editor folder
(This blog was translated with Google Translate,
errors of writing or understanding must be revealed.)
I need ideas to create a mod, it will not be very complex, but it can change the game in certain files and general aspects.
-Think about editing the "normal" map of Aoc2, but I don't know how to do it, just how to create a new one, but seriously a lot of work. (Help if you can)
Sorry for my bad english.
Searching mods and maps for latinoamerica, I realized that Latinoamerica is very forgotten in this community. For that reason, I going to make a map with scenarios of Venezuela.
1. USA Intervention: This would be a probably scenario where USA invade Venezuela from sea. Colombia will help.
2. Independence War: In this scenario, the people from Venezuela will fight the Spanish Empire.
3. States: All Venezuela states will fight for all the country.
4. Pre-Colombine: The indians tribes fight.
5. Civil War: The Civil War of the XIX century.
What do you think?
Actually I begun the development of the mod. I calculated 400 provinces for playing.
T.O.R. is a total overhaul mod, featuring an all-new, balanced world inspired by various popular fantasy series.
Current version: FINAL 1.0
Features of BETA 1:
- V1 World Map (1617/~1750-1800 provinces) (select "ToR" map)
- Map of Ravenfield (WIP, 1890 provinces) (select "ToR Ravenfield" map)
- Over 200 new civilizations (over 400 planned)
- 31 formable civilizations
- Increased population and economy growth for higher realism
- New government types, and adjustments to existing ones
- HRE replaced with Ravenfielder Empire
- English (always complete)
- Russian (incomplete and undergoing major revisions)
- Lithuanian (incomplete)
Tasks for FINAL 1.1 (ETA ????):
- Change all editor civilizations to game civilizations (will probably go on beyond FINAL 1.1)
- New Dark Age (550-1300) scenarios
- Add extra ideology flags
- Finish the Eastern Lands
- Further balancing of countries
- Revised terrain modifiers
- Beginning of Draconia map (800-1000 provinces)
Tasks beyond FINAL 1.1:
- V2 World Map (~6000 provinces) (Betas 4-7)
- Simple World Map (~450 provinces) (Betas 3-4)
- Full World Map (~9000-10000 provinces) (Full Version 1.0 and beyond)
- Maps for all major regions in the continent of Ravenfield (Betas 4 and beyond)
- Maps for Eastern Lands, Southern Lands, Draconia, Pacifica and Terra Australis (Betas 2 and beyond)
- Add more than 400 new civilizations (Betas 3 and beyond)
- Add over 100 scenarios (total) (Betas 3 and beyond)
FINAL 1.0 download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18ptLK3ulpRbviU86PevUwgHNRHudW1ZD/view?usp=sharing (backup your game first)
BETA 1.2 download link, in case 1.4.1 doesn't work properly: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wGSCVX9dK_i9Zz4ah1vsZ3nwmzX_p2WA (backup your game first)
Also, for pre-1.3 users, download these backgrounds: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QS4X7R8eCFgZUxLsFqMdVSyncHbXBbU_.
This is my first serious mod, all constructive feedback is welcome.