Age of Civ Games
Sign in to follow this  
Adris

Forming Germany as Brandenburg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By WorldStadiums
      Hi everyone! I am working on a scenario of the first Balkan war with events on the map of Europe, there is still no download link since I have not finished it yet, here are some images of what I have

• By Đine
      This is my first public scenario
      this scenario was made for the Europe map
      download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6mty81e1nz8jwq0/1700_-_Europe.zip/file
      open the folder, there is a readme file, and, you know, read it
      i hope you enjoy! 👍

• By Ern and Vaux
      1.0: Dukes and Princes
      We all know and love the year 1440, but we can update it and make it more accurate. And here is the first version of 1440+

List of Updates
      - Smaller Duchies in France
      - Small Bavarian City States

New Nations such as:
      Herzegovina Celje Three Leagues Munich Ingolstadt Landshut Passau Ajam
      New Updates Coming Soon, If you have any suggestions write it as a reply.
      Dowland 1440+ :
      1440.rar
      civilizations_editor.rar  

AOC2MODDINGTR
      Vaux
      IN FOLLOWING UPDATE:
      - SMALLER SILESIAN STATES
      - REVISED ENGLISH TRANSLATION
      - SWISS CANTONS

• By GasholeTheGreat
      Hello! My name is Gashole the Great and I have been in the modding community for a long time! I am working on a mod called Fuhrerreich! Fuhrerreich is a mod mostly based on a scenario where Germany wins world war 2, and you can build up Brandenburg or Prussia to become the greater German Reich. If you wish to be the other side, you can play as a country in the allies, like america, and defeat the Nazis to secure peace in Europe. The current development stage is working on the map! If you wish to help in development, please go to our discord, which is https://discord.gg/tvszJ6A. See you there!
    • By Chairman Baad
      Here are two scenarios based on two different maps predicting what two different continents would look like in two different centuries.

The first is of what Africa would look like in the 21st century. It is based on this map from 1963.

The second is of what Europe would look like in the 20th century. This map was created by French writer Henri Dron in 1863.

These scenarios come with 3 custom civs: two for Africa, one for Europe. These scenarios are also included in Project Imperator.
      Download here: Africa and Europe Predictions.zip

• Our picks