Age of Civilizations
Sign in to follow this  
Tosterus

Diplomacy fail - after circa 4000 turns most relations reset to 0.

Hi there,

After around 4000 turns my country was kicked out of alliance (there was no pop up that it happened - I've just noticed that my former allies have standard country colors in diplomacy screen). Most of the countries around the world have 0 points attitude towards my country. Nevermind if I insult them or try to increase relations. 

Any guesses how I can fix that?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TheArtistTree
      When clicking 'Create scenario' or look at the scenario list, I'm sent back to the game menu
      Can anyone help out?
    • By maixioun
      I am trying to make a custom scenario and when I open "Manage Civilizations" it sends me to the main menu. I been messing around with files for the scenario and I think I accidently deleted something I was not suppose to. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game multiple times yet I have the same problem. Has anybody ran into this problem? and if they did how did they fix or at least find a way around it?
    • By Pashacik
      I am using Map Editor 2.0. And making a central europe map but when i press enter to save province file comes but i cant see my province in map editor. Can someone help me
    • By Swizzlewarp
      Whenever you try to release a vassal as, say, a communist or fascist nation, it is impossible to release some nations as anything other than their original ideology. I was playing fascist Germany and tried to release Slovakia as a fascist puppet and the game made them democratic, and I couldn't change it. Also, when you demand vassalization of a nation, they stay their original ideology which is also pretty annoying. 
    • By Mugam167
      So there's two version of AOC , the AOC 2 and the Europe only AOC 2. In my Google play there's only the Europe version I think because my phone bad, in AOC 2 europe game that I play there's a bug  and if I download the mod version it actually can full world and working, so is Lukasz leave the Europe version for low phone and don't update it or what. That's kind of frustrating at least if he fix the bug 
      My device is redmi 7a if you asking
  • Our picks