Age of History 3
Some user

*What if WW2 never happened?

5 hours ago, Some user said:

I was thinking, Portugal had a plan to connect Angola with Mozambique that didn't work. Could it be that because WW2 did not happen and Portugal would have strained relations with Spain, they would accelerate that plan and maybe it would work?

yes, maybe would work. Portugal and Spain being friends is something very powerfull

16 hours ago, CopenhaguenLink said:

yes, maybe would work. Portugal and Spain being friends is something very powerfull

Yeahh, I agree

Edited by Tuga_the_tuga

18 hours ago, CopenhaguenLink said:

Without the friendship of Spain, I think Portugal would not mind going to war with the United Kingdom or negotiating to have those provinces to connect Mozambique with Angola 

(This plan is from 1886, and they couldn't complete it because of the UK)

image.png

Because in the normal WW2, it was Portugal that prevented Spain from  with Italy, so Portugal became neutral and established good relations with Spain. In this scenario, this did not happen, so I think that Portugal would not be neutral?

Edited by Some user