Age of History 3

Some user

*What if WW2 never happened?

Yo! I was thinking of making a scenario for a world where World War II 
had not happened.

Some things I put on this map at the moment:

*The Weimar Republic, 
France and England supported Weimar and because of that they grew up 
in a good relationship, so there was no Germany wanting revenge.

*Brazil and Argentina are fascists. The reason for this is that Getulio Vargas 
managed to come into power much earlier, 
and because of that, Brazil's dictatorship was stronger, this influencing Argentina.

*Italy is a fascist monarchy, but more focused on monarchy, still with Mussolini in power.

*Japan went to war with nationalist China
but soon afterwards the US threatened to cut oil sales with Japan 
if they did not stop, so a peace treaty was made and Japan has a nationalist 
territory in China called Japanese States of China.

*Paraguay and Uruguay formed an alliance to defend themselves against Brazil and Argentina.

*Poland is only at risk of being attacked by the Soviet Union.

Give me more ideas ❤️
Edited by Some user

14 hours ago, Vexodym said:

Germany still experiences a rebellion from the NSDAP, but is well equipped to handle it due to ties with Britain and France

Italy forms an alliance with Nationalist Spain, with goals of taking the Mediterranean,

WOAH YES

Edited by Some user

14 hours ago, Vexodym said:

Germany still experiences a rebellion from the NSDAP, but is well equipped to handle it due to ties with Britain and France

Italy forms an alliance with Nationalist Spain, with goals of taking the Mediterranean,

I think Greece would remain Italy's goal, but with the help of Spain,,

10 minutes ago, CopenhaguenLink said:

Venezuela allies with Argentina and together declares war on United Kingdom. Argentina for the Malvinas and Georgias and Venezuela for Guyana and Trinidad y Tobago. Mexico later joins the war for Belize. 

OHHH NICEE 

On 8/12/2020 at 4:13 PM, Ànex i Rux said:

I have some Ideas:

The main reason world war II to never happen would be Verssalles Teraty being fair. we all can devolop this Idea to make it realistic

Poland was still a big objective for the USSR so it would probably be annexed in some point anyway (lol)

This can make for a good scenario where the USSR starts world war.
Have you played Command and Conquer: Red Alert? Well...

7 hours ago, CassalettIV said:

This can make for a good scenario where the USSR starts world war.
Have you played Command and Conquer: Red Alert? Well...

Oh i know the game, loved the idea :) (I didn’t put events for that but out of knowledge, playing in spectator mode, USSR really caused WW2)

Edited by Some user

36 minutes ago, beetjetayo1 said:

Italy would still invade Albania

Yeah yeah, now I put this option on the event that Italy to start invading the Mediterranean, what do you think in Portugal be having strained relations with Spain? Because in this version, Italy is an ally of Spain, which did not happen in our reality because Portugal intervened. But in that reality it didn't happen, what do you think?

Edited by Some user

On 8/13/2020 at 4:28 PM, CopenhaguenLink said:

Venezuela allies with Argentina and together declares war on United Kingdom. Argentina for the Malvinas and Georgias and Venezuela for Guyana and Trinidad y Tobago. Mexico later joins the war for Belize. 

Italy takes advantage and funds rebels in Egypt, Transjordan, and Cyprus, but remains out of conflict due to fear of France intervening 

Hungary convinces Otto von Habsburg to rule Hungary to push off the statesman Miklos Horthy. Their goal is to also bring in Austria to form a new nation, the Danube Confederacy. This time, all ethnicities are represented fairly, with equal say in government. If this works, it would bring it to a competition with the new Yugoslavia, who is provoked by this, and forms closer ties with Czechoslovakia and Romania. 

2 hours ago, Vexodym said:

Italy takes advantage and funds rebels in Egypt, Transjordan, and Cyprus, but remains out of conflict due to fear of France intervening 

Brazil joins the war by attacking some littles islands in the atlantic. Spain attacks Gibraltar, USA joins the war, but Spain attack Philipinnes and Puerto Rico at the same time Mexico Texas

48 minutes ago, CopenhaguenLink said:

Brazil joins the war by attacking some littles islands in the atlantic. Spain attacks Gibraltar, USA joins the war, but Spain attack Philipinnes and Puerto Rico at the same time Mexico Texas

France declares war on Spain, bringing Italy into conflict anyway. The Soviets take advantage and invades Poland

Just now, CopenhaguenLink said:

Just now, Vexodym said:

France declares war on Spain, bringing Italy into conflict anyway. The Soviets take advantage and invades Poland

I loved both ideas so much, I'll add all the ideas to events or modification of diplomacy.