Age of History 3
Dolphin General

AoC2 War Era | Version 1.1 | 10 Scenarios

So if you like aoc2, you like wars (at least into the game), but there are A LOT of wars into the years between 1000 and 1500, so why don't make a mod about this "War Era"

And that's the idea of this mod. I know, there are mods that works with this idea, but I want to make my own and share. 

There are 10 small scenarios for now, all of them before 1100 and some custom civilizations. 

I'm planning to release at least the 1.2 of the mod, with at least 20 scenarios about those wars.

Download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sfy6e91te7t4kwc/AoCII.rar/file

Download Instructions:

Just replace the your "game" and "map" folder by the folders in the .rar file (of course in a copy of the game folder, do not mod the original game folder)

On 2/13/2021 at 8:54 PM, Dolphin General said:

this mod is not dead and of course is on a higher priority on my mods list

I searched for the words "mod" and "dead" and found this.

Edited by Chairman Baad