Age of History 3
Famous_Rob

How to stop defunct core populations from returning?

Question

I'm trying to make my civ fully my own core population through spamming assimilation. But defunct core populations keep on returning after I reduce them to zero. Why is this happening/ how can I stop them from returning?

3 answers to this question

On 12/20/2021 at 9:06 AM, Famous_Rob said:

I'm trying to make my civ fully my own core population through spamming assimilation. But defunct core populations keep on returning after I reduce them to zero. Why is this happening/ how can I stop them from returning?

all what i can say is wdym

if you could explain though, maybe i'll try to answer

On 12/24/2021 at 3:08 AM, mityghf said:

all what i can say is wdym

if you could explain though, maybe i'll try to answer

this is essentially where even though there is no population in a province of the previous nationality if there is a core not of your nationality more of the not your nationality population there is. the effect is more pronounced with anything above 100% population growth It however doesn't happen with the iOS version of the game. maybe you could explain why?

On 1/27/2022 at 2:48 PM, Jacob1111 said:

this is essentially where even though there is no population in a province of the previous nationality if there is a core not of your nationality more of the not your nationality population there is. the effect is more pronounced with anything above 100% population growth It however doesn't happen with the iOS version of the game. maybe you could explain why?

no i cant say why because i dont know the solution, which is painfully unfortunate

since im not an average ios user that plays aoc 24/7, this game no matter on what device you're playing on has always been buggy and it looks like lukasz did not fix every damn bug (even with the update that at least is focused on fixing bugs, but as always, haven't seen the game with no bugs at all, and this one has a decent amount of them)  before releasing the ios version, or maybe you could beg this completely idle lukasz to do about it by spamming in his feed

Edited by mityghf