Age of History 3

Hydromite

Empire Resurrection 1.0 | 2044 Scenario

Empire Resurrection is a future scenario I made a while ago for fun. It's also probably the first scenario I've ever made.

It's not yet world war 3, it's kind of a rising storm in the world, a build-up to WW3. In the future I will release sequels to this scenario, where the war finally ignites. For now though, this is what I have. It's not meant to be an accurate prediction of the future, I'm open to criticism, just please not anything about how "unrealistic" it is (I already know).

This is not the complete scenario, I still want to add events, but I wanted to get this public so I can get feedback on it.

If you have any ideas or questions about the scenario or constructive criticisms, don't be afraid to comment about it.

Europe:

image_2022-01-09_231329.thumb.png.ea4142944376949f7dbd22706c988412.png

Lore Section Begin

-The Jutes and Lombards are basically nationalists with similar mentality to the Mongols. "This is the perfect opportunity to form a state where the long-ignored descendants of the Lombards can live freely, if you fight for us- this opportunity will not go to waste!" Philipp Landsteiner, Commander of the Lombard Army, 1:32 PM, March 8th, 2035, broadcasted on live television, the day following the collapse of central German government.            "This land is named after us, why shouldn't we own it? It is our time to stand against Danish government and instate a country where the rightful inhabitants of Jutland are able to be recognized as such" William Hougaard, Grand Marshal of the Jutes, July 17th, 2036, the day before the Jutes rebel against Denmark.

-The bit of neutral territory in the Sahara is anarchy. "We may have caused society to collapse in the Sahara because we destroyed the governments controlling it, but who really cares about the lives of some desert nomads?" Chief of the Defence Staff Horace Ballard, 2031, 1 month following the annexation of Niger.

-Estonia is so big because the New Allied Front and Free World Council both gave a lot of support and resources to them to try to win them over into joining their alliance. Eventually, NAF won over the Estonians. "We've shown our dominance, why should we oppose those who want us to grow? The New Allied Front, as of today has been joined by Estonia!" Sven Kivisildnik, President of Estonia, October 20th, 2032.

-The New Allied Front and Free World Council are the two factions fighting for dominance in this rising storm, but what are they? NAF is an organization formed by Great Britain to- in the words of British Minister of Foreign Affairs Leroy Willis "Preserve the powers created by those who discovered the superior races". They are opposed by the Free World Council, an alliance created by Russia and a few other nations with the purpose of- "Making sure the world doesn't fall under the control of crazy fascists, my least favorite kind of people" -Nikolai Lukashenko, Governor of the Russian Province of Belarus, 2038. Though they oppose NAF, they only do it so they can keep their hegemonies without opposition.

-The South of mainland Italy used to be Sicily, but Albania invaded to get revenge on the Italians. "We've taken some of Italy! Unlike the Italians we're actually going to do something other than lose battles, Mussolini must be rolling in his grave!" Mirian Sadiraj, Supreme Leader of Albania, a day after victory in the First Sicilian-Albanian War.

Lore Section Over

Later I might make a google doc for lore to make this page look nicer

Here is the download link for the scenario:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ei-fH3Ksr6Q5oEZpl05gxGzL0cIOXopq?usp=sharing

Edited by Hydromite

Spanish - Español: El mapa y todo esta muy bien, me gusta por que te da la oportunidad de digamos un ejemplo, jugar con estonia, un pais que nunca usarias por que perderias al segundo, me encanta todo, lo unico que haria es hacer pequeño al reindo unido, por que que sea muy grande hace que sea dificil poder avanzar sobre el, solo un jugador profesional q sepa tacticas podria ganar, creo.

Google Traductor english: The map and everything is very good, I like it because it gives you the opportunity to say an example, play with Estonia, a country that you would never use because you would lose the second, I love everything, the only thing I would do is make the United Kingdom smaller , because it is very big makes it difficult to advance on it, only a professional player who knows tactics could win, I think.

On 1/10/2022 at 12:45 AM, Hydromite said:

Empire Resurrection is a future scenario I made a while ago for fun. It's also probably the first scenario I've ever made.

It's not yet world war 3, it's kind of a rising storm in the world, a build-up to WW3. In the future I will release sequels to this scenario, where the war finally ignites. For now though, this is what I have. It's not meant to be an accurate prediction of the future, I'm open to criticism, just please not anything about how "unrealistic" it is (I already know).

This is not the complete scenario, I still want to add events, but I wanted to get this public so I can get feedback on it.

If you have any ideas or questions about the scenario or constructive criticisms, don't be afraid to comment about it.

Europe:

image_2022-01-09_231329.thumb.png.ea4142944376949f7dbd22706c988412.png

Lore Section Begin

-The Jutes and Lombards are basically nationalists with similar mentality to the Mongols. "This is the perfect opportunity to form a state where the long-ignored descendants of the Lombards can live freely, if you fight for us- this opportunity will not go to waste!" Philipp Landsteiner, Commander of the Lombard Army, 1:32 PM, March 8th, 2035, broadcasted on live television, the day following the collapse of central German government.            "This land is named after us, why shouldn't we own it? It is our time to stand against Danish government and instate a country where the rightful inhabitants of Jutland are able to be recognized as such" William Hougaard, Grand Marshal of the Jutes, July 17th, 2036, the day before the Jutes rebel against Denmark.

-The bit of neutral territory in the Sahara is anarchy. "We may have caused society to collapse in the Sahara because we destroyed the governments controlling it, but who really cares about the lives of some desert nomads?" Chief of the Defence Staff Horace Ballard, 2031, 1 month following the annexation of Niger.

-Estonia is so big because the New Allied Front and Free World Council both gave a lot of support and resources to them to try to win them over into joining their alliance. Eventually, NAF won over the Estonians. "We've shown our dominance, why should we oppose those who want us to grow? The New Allied Front, as of today has been joined by Estonia!" Sven Kivisildnik, President of Estonia, October 20th, 2032.

-The New Allied Front and Free World Council are the two factions fighting for dominance in this rising storm, but what are they? NAF is an organization formed by Great Britain to- in the words of British Minister of Foreign Affairs Leroy Willis "Preserve the powers created by those who discovered the superior races". They are opposed by the Free World Council, an alliance created by Russia and a few other nations with the purpose of- "Making sure the world doesn't fall under the control of crazy fascists, my least favorite kind of people" -Nikolai Lukashenko, Governor of the Russian Province of Belarus, 2038. Though they oppose NAF, they only do it so they can keep their hegemonies without opposition.

-The South of mainland Italy used to be Sicily, but Albania invaded to get revenge on the Italians. "We've taken some of Italy! Unlike the Italians we're actually going to do something other than lose battles, Mussolini must be rolling in his grave!" Mirian Sadiraj, Supreme Leader of Albania, a day after victory in the First Sicilian-Albanian War.

Lore Section Over

Later I might make a google doc for lore to make this page look nicer

Here is the download link for the scenario:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ei-fH3Ksr6Q5oEZpl05gxGzL0cIOXopq?usp=sharing

pretty good worldbuilding