Age of History 3
Tryington

1882 Scenario

Hey, just here to help.

I noticed Africa is rather empty. I found this map of Africa in 1882 from the South Florida Center for Instructional Technology. I'd try following this as closely as possible, which I know is hard to do in vanilla AoH2, but it's worth a shot.Africa before the Berlin Conference, 1882

6 hours ago, Maksimum said:

Hey, just here to help.

I noticed Africa is rather empty. I found this map of Africa in 1882 from the South Florida Center for Instructional Technology. I'd try following this as closely as possible, which I know is hard to do in vanilla AoH2, but it's worth a shot.Africa before the Berlin Conference, 1882

Thanks for the help, but i dont have time fixing it so if somebody want it fixed they need to fix it their self self

Edited by Tryington
dxvs

17 hours ago, Tryington said:

Thanks for the help, but i dont have time fixing it so if somebody want it fixed they need to fix it their self self

I created the map of Africa. Abyssinia may be a bit hastily made, and Congo can be returned to the standard "square" shape you had it to. Besides from that, I was using only in-game (so no nations created in "Create a Civilization") countries, and used Ghana for Accra. The map doesn't say which nation it is, to my knowledge, so it may be the United Kingdom. Besides from that, it should be fine for the first rendition. If you want, I can help you some more with this scenario.1645653145639kjbjwxtm.zipimage.png.eeb0fed3214dd44f8367e8bd6197118a.png

8 hours ago, Maksimum said:

I created the map of Africa. Abyssinia may be a bit hastily made, and Congo can be returned to the standard "square" shape you had it to. Besides from that, I was using only in-game (so no nations created in "Create a Civilization") countries, and used Ghana for Accra. The map doesn't say which nation it is, to my knowledge, so it may be the United Kingdom. Besides from that, it should be fine for the first rendition. If you want, I can help you some more with this scenario.1645653145639kjbjwxtm.zipimage.png.eeb0fed3214dd44f8367e8bd6197118a.png

I can see alot of border mistakes but you tried your best

14 hours ago, Tryington said:

I can see alot of border mistakes but you tried your best

Can you help me? I'm not really sure where I messed up, besides the ones I talked about in the post.

13 hours ago, Maksimum said:

Can you help me? I'm not really sure where I messed up, besides the ones I talked about in the post.

Egyptian sudan south borders, kongo/congo, south afica

5 hours ago, Tryington said:

Egyptian sudan south borders, kongo/congo, south afica

I tried to replicate the map the best I could for Egypt, since it nearly went down to that river to the south of Uganda. I also already stated you could return the Congo's borders in the original post, but I tried replicating the map's version, which shows similar borders to today's Congo. And I honestly don't think I did anything very wrong with South Africa, but you can tell me what I did.