Age of History 3

Bing Bong

Unplayable Bug

I get this bug every game I play whether I am actually playing or if I am on spectate mode. The bug makes it to where nothing changes on the map even if I keep the turns going. It says that the turn count is going up but nothing happens with anything. Even countries that are at war don't change their borders and can't do anything. If I am actually playing as a country, I still can't do anything and if I try to move troops they disappear.

These images help explain it, look at the turn count and see how nothing changes even when the game says it is still going. This has been really annoying as it happens every game and makes the game no fun to play. I can make scenarios, but I can't play them for very long.

20220618135337_1.jpg

20220618135438_1.jpg

20220618135455_1.jpg