Age of Civilizations

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Rivinick
      In the image its possible to see all the civilizations 

• By TheTyler123
      I was playing a 1000-year campaign (From 1200-2200) as England and I was messing around in the Balkans and see not one, but three Bulgarias appearing. I think I have an idea over what would have caused this, but I don't know how exactly to put it into words. All I can say is... Insert confused Pikachu face

• By AgerioPH
      Hello! My name is AgerioPH on youtube and Rainezzz in discord and im showing my nation philippines its lands and economy are big if you saw screenshots below soo ya enjoy and bye from pinoy mobile gamer 🙂
      This is The fullest extent of lands that my nation conquered using scaring tactics or simply conquering. 

I'm also showing my countries Economy which is Strong and big 😄

• By Your leader kimmy the fat
      THE NORTH KOREA CHALLENGE 
      Can you complete this challenge? Send me screenshots of your final product! If i approve you get a special rank on my discord server! come and give it a try!

RULES
      Oh no not rules Get rid of that pesky south korea Make trump think im handsome  Take over china and show em who the new trade superpower is Give russia a good fight LEADER KIM WILL ALWAYS BE LEADER OF NORTH KOREA NO sandbox send me a screenshot and a map to prove you finished If you reform to another ideology, you will get a Traitor rank and be muted from some channels same with south korea, it must die
    • By Your leader kimmy the fat
      ON TOPIC north korea maps if you want you can post other maps on Off Topic Maps