Age of History 3
aldebaran011

Please read and leave a comment and tell me if you are interested in this mod

Hello everyone, i'm planning to make a big mod on Western Europe of the 20th and 21st century (maybe I'll do the eastern one too), this mod will have a special feature, to make it a little more realistic, which is that all the various cities above 50k inhabitants will be considered single provinces, and those above 199k and above will be divided into several parts according to the hundreds of thousands of inhabitants who live there. now I will list the various types of cities, their growth rate and how they are composed:

1) normal province (not city): will consist of only one province and will have a growth rate of 20% or less (depends on the terrain type)

2) city lv1: will consist of a single province and will have a growth rate of 50%, and will represent cities from 50k to 74k inhabitants

3) city lv2: it will be composed of a single province and will have a growth rate of 75%, and will represent cities from 75k to 99k inhabitants

4) city lv3: will consist of a single province and will have a growth rate of 100%, and will represent cities from 100k to 199k inhabitants

5) city lv4: it will be composed of two or more provinces with a growth rate of 100%, the number of provinces will depend on the hundreds of thousands of people who live there, for example if a city has one million inhabitants it will be composed of 10 provinces with a growth rate of 100%, and as you will have already understood this type of city will represent cities from 200k upwards

anyway tell me your opinion on this possible mod and what you think could be good, what bad or what I could change, and if in your opinion this could be a good or a bad mod and why.

Edited by aldebaran011

6 hours ago, aldebaran011 said:

so plss tell me your opinion on this mod, and if in your opinion it could be a good project.

honestly it looks like a very cool idea.

I honestly think this is a great idea ,and you could also make this for east Europe if you have time..

Edited by Useless