Age of History 3
KermelSausage

Rebirth of Ukraine Mod

On 3/30/2023 at 7:34 AM, KermelSausage said:

This mod will include Ukraine and bordering countries. Also theres will be 30+ scenarios (includes 5 phases of Russo-Ukrainian war and pre-war time)

Wonderful!

And the progress is going great man, keep up the good work! This will be highly educative!

Say, how are you able to take such clean screenshots with no pictures in the background, just the provinces themselves? You know like, no blank map of Ukraine and stuff like that. I tried doing something similar, but I couldn't succeed. I'm all new with this map maker...

Press Z to delete bg

20 hours ago, Markoscream said:

Wonderful!

And the progress is going great man, keep up the good work! This will be highly educative!

Say, how are you able to take such clean screenshots with no pictures in the background, just the provinces themselves? You know like, no blank map of Ukraine and stuff like that. I tried doing something similar, but I couldn't succeed. I'm all new with this map maker...

12 hours ago, KermelSausage said:

No😔

Aw that sucks.

Hey, how about this! What about you add the Slaveno-Serbia and Novo-Serbia historical provinces in Ukraine?

That would be soo cool!!!

Edited by Markoscream

18 hours ago, Markoscream said:

Aw that sucks.

Hey, how about this! What about you add the Slaveno-Serbia and Novo-Serbia historical provinces in Ukraine?

I'll add civs and provinces for it, and flag

18 hours ago, Markoscream said:

Aw that sucks.

Also theres will be Serbia in Ethnic Wars scenario

On 5/5/2023 at 2:52 PM, KermelSausage said:

Also theres will be Serbia in Ethnic Wars scenario

Oooooh coool. Does this mean the map will be extended? Maybe you can explain more.

On 5/5/2023 at 2:51 PM, KermelSausage said:

I'll add civs and provinces for it, and flag

AWESOME!!! Good luck with the flag! Can't wait what you're going to come up with! Hope you're gonna make something symbollic in them after the provinces.

Fun fact: Bakhmut actually used to be the capital of one of them, check it (couldn't find the English page on Wikipedia bearing this map, only Serbian. You can see the eastern one being Slaveno-Serbia with the capital of Bakhmut. Within these two regions, there were Serbian names of sities, such as Slavianoserbsk! (center of Luhansk oblast on the map)):

New serbia slavo serbia-sr.png

You got a historic Ukrainian flag as your profile picture. Are you a Ukrainian yourself or just an American showing support for Ukraine?

Edited by Markoscream

19 hours ago, Markoscream said:

Oooooh coool. Does this mean the map will be extended? Maybe you can explain more.

AWESOME!!! Good luck with the flag! Can't wait what you're going to come up with! Hope you're gonna make something symbollic in them after the provinces.

Fun fact: Bakhmut actually used to be the capital of one of them, check it (couldn't find the English page on Wikipedia bearing this map, only Serbian. You can see the eastern one being Slaveno-Serbia with the capital of Bakhmut. Within these two regions, there were Serbian names of sities, such as Slavianoserbsk! (center of Luhansk oblast on the map)):

New serbia slavo serbia-sr.png

You got a historic Ukrainian flag as your profile picture. Are you a Ukrainian yourself or just an American showing support for Ukraine?

I'm Ukrainian

3 hours ago, KermelSausage said:

I'm Ukrainian

We're brothers then! Which city are you from?

I wish to visit Kamianets-Podolskyy someday because of it's castle and minature castles museum, swim in Odessa, visit Chernobyl and Kiev! Chernobyl looks so cool, I loved playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl. It scared THE CRAP OUT OF ME when I had to enter an underground laboratory. Jesus Christ, what an experience. I was literally shaking as I was sitting in front of my computer. You must have played the game, you're Ukrainian. Some Lithuanian guy went with his always-positive Ukrainian friend Anton there, and made two GIANT documentary movies, 3 and a half and 2 and a half hours long respectively, in the summer and winter. THEY STAYED IN PRIPYAT DURING THE NIGHT! WENT PAST THE RED FOREST!!! Зона is a very dangerous place!

On 5/12/2023 at 7:48 AM, KermelSausage said:

Finished Ukraine🇺🇦! (898 provinces)20230512_073317.thumb.jpg.4376bb228c3e9a898344ed162889cc51.jpg

Well done, looks marvelous! But why'd you ignore everything I said previously

On 5/10/2023 at 8:51 PM, Markoscream said:

We're brothers then! Which city are you from?

I wish to visit Kamianets-Podolskyy someday because of it's castle and minature castles museum, swim in Odessa, visit Chernobyl and Kiev! Chernobyl looks so cool, I loved playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl. It scared THE CRAP OUT OF ME when I had to enter an underground laboratory. Jesus Christ, what an experience. I was literally shaking as I was sitting in front of my computer. You must have played the game, you're Ukrainian. Some Lithuanian guy went with his always-positive Ukrainian friend Anton there, and made two GIANT documentary movies, 3 and a half and 2 and a half hours long respectively, in the summer and winter. THEY STAYED IN PRIPYAT DURING THE NIGHT! WENT PAST THE RED FOREST!!! Зона is a very dangerous place!

Kremenchuk