Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

Age of History 3 is in development and will be a real-time strategy game!

275 replies in 1 day if it countinues like this it will reach 2k replies before uwut engine topic lol

Edited by uwut

Will it have states like Vic 2? If it does I hope it will be optional in the game editor, if they'll be one (I hope that too!)

It would make the game so flexible and appealable!

HOLY MOLY!!!
AOH3? NO WAY WE GET AOH3 BEFORE GTAVI!!
Lukaz Realised that without AOH3 the community will collapse, good job my Polish Comrade... Looks like a easer version of Victoria 2, looks good... But kinda pains when i realise that modding will be probably more harder but we will see how the system of the game will be build

3 hours ago, Noobs Dudes said:

Obviously, I doubt he wouldn't make it portable mobile considering the mobile community.

The Game would lose it's meaning without mobile. But I agree that the game should be PC-Focused for it to have any change against other games

3 hours ago, Reza Shah said:

The Game would lose it's meaning without mobile. But I agree that the game should be PC-Focused for it to have any change against other games

I actually perfer mobile and PC it's easy to take it on the go