Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

Age of History 3 is in development and will be a real-time strategy game!

9 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

When it's ready 😛

lukasz if you lauch aoh3 before gta6, i will be...uhhh... happy i guess

Żeby była dodana energia. Panele słoneczne by dawały mało energii ale tanie by były. Elektrownie które by były ewoluowały na elektrownię wodną następnie na elektrownie węglową a ostatnia faza to elektrownia jądrowa. Jak elektrownia jądrowa to jeszcze bomby atomowe które niszczyły ludzkośc w promieniu 3 prowincji. 5 prowincji by prawie cała wygineła a w promieniu 7 trochę zginęło by. Szymon.

On 12/12/2023 at 1:59 PM, Fafik22 said:

Żeby była dodana energia. Panele słoneczne by dawały mało energii ale tanie by były. Elektrownie które by były ewoluowały na elektrownię wodną następnie na elektrownie węglową a ostatnia faza to elektrownia jądrowa. Jak elektrownia jądrowa to jeszcze bomby atomowe które niszczyły ludzkośc w promieniu 3 prowincji. 5 prowincji by prawie cała wygineła a w promieniu 7 trochę zginęło by. Szymon.

Pasowałoby tylko do scenariuszy z czasów nowoczesnych imo, a z tego co aktualnie widzimy Łukaszek chce zrobić grę na tyle uniwersalną, by dało się grać i w roku 2020 i w 1469

03.11.2023 в 05:41, Лукаш Яковски сказал:

Age of History 3 находится в разработке и станет стратегией в самое ближайшее время!

Эпоха истории III

https://twitter.com/jakowskidev/status/1720238561545359833

Will the game be online? At least local? To play from two different phones, not from one. There is one network each. It doesn’t have to be real online, just at least local.

Edited by D0mkill

Literally made an account just for this; but as a long time AoC2 player I have a few suggestions that I wanna share here. Some of them have already been mentioned in this thread:

1. Better HRE. Make it so that when you're editing a scenario and you get to the final phase (editing name, year, etc...), at the HRE section you can switch it to the German/Rhine Confederation, based on the scenario. Those two would act as reskins of the HRE.

2. Different vassal types. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who wants my vassals to not expand at all and just do nothing... Basically, you'd be able to change the behaviors of your vassals to passive, aggressive, stationary, etc...

3. Better ai. Other than literally everything others have mentioned, a big problem is the border gore that occurs when other countries fight. Maybe make it so that there are set regions (examples: Alsace-Lorraine, Vojvodina, Republika Srpska, etc...), and when two countries are signing a peace treaty, the winner will prioritize taking a specific region instead of just random provinces which are closest to them.

4. Better civilization editor. One thing that makes custom civilizations not fit in with real ones is the fact that you can't set a Wikipedia page for them (y'know, entering the wiki page for a country is an option in the diplomacy menu). I often have to edit the files of the game to add the wiki pages for my custom civs. Also better flag editor :P... Maybe add an option to choose a file as the flag of the country? (already did that by editing files but it's easier this way)

5. More ideologies. Some examples: Anarchy, Bonapartism, Terrorist Organization (for modern civil wars), Oligarchy, etc... (couldn't think of anything else :/)

6. Capitulation. Make it so that countries capitulate when you have 75% of their territory and their capital city, or something like that (make it like bloody Europe).

7. BETTER SERBIA PROVINCES. Serbia looks so weird when you try to remake its principality borders (Victorian era scenario for example).

Edited by Powdoo
Added some examples for the better ai.