Age of History 3
MrDavid

Bloody Europe II

21 hours ago, Mega4oSS said:

This is insulting, because I personally think they are talentless, I have not seen any special innovations, almost everything is stolen just from our mod (BE II), and everything that is not stolen is stolen either from others, or crooked, or through huge crutches made. 

Are you Mr David account or

You know, it'd be really great if you guys made a full world mod, with the same codes adapted for it. It would really have a great potential to be one of the best mods, specially if it had the same incredible historical accuracy BE2 had.. unlike this one mod that has came out recently which I don't wish to mention...

I ask you consider this idea.

8 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

You know, it'd be really great if you guys made a full world mod, with the same codes adapted for it. It would really have a great potential to be one of the best mods, specially if it had the same incredible historical accuracy BE2 had.. unlike this one mod that has came out recently which I don't wish to mention...

I ask you consider this idea.

Thank you, we will think about your idea.

4 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Are you Mr David account or

MrDavid is a new account, because the owner of the old account forgot the password and can't recover it.
David Ius and I are different people, we are developing this mod together with one more person.

38 minutes ago, Mega4oSS said:

MrDavid 是一个新帐户,因为旧帐户的所有者忘记了密码并且无法恢复。
David Ius 和我是不同的人,我们正在与另外一个人一起开发这个模组。

I have a request. Can you help me port the dynamic cover code and premium audio content of Bloody Europe II to my Android mod? This will be very helpful for creating the mod. I want to create a super mod with over 5000 events. These contents are essential, and if you can provide assistance, I am willing to pay the actual amount as compensation and add you to the production team list.🙏🏻

You should attempt to make a sandbox mechanic that lets you to manually make ai declare war on another country, instead of doing it in the editor. It might be possible to edit the editor, and in the scenario settings you could add buttons for modifying growth rates, total population, economy, money (but the maximum is increased)

Can you tell me how do i locate Sandbox Mode one so i can edit it in other Games. You can also Add Supply but that is too annoying because you have to build Supply Camps and it should be on Difficulty Settings. Also Economic Laws soon? 

On 4/9/2024 at 6:10 AM, costikacamo said:

You should attempt to make a sandbox mechanic that lets you to manually make ai declare war on another country, instead of doing it in the editor. It might be possible to edit the editor, and in the scenario settings you could add buttons for modifying growth rates, total population, economy, money (but the maximum is increased)

Declaring wars for the AI will be possible in the super sandbox, or in free play. There you can do a lot of things with different countries)

when i try to load the game i get "Could not find the main class: age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.desktop.DesktopLauncher. Program will exit."

3 hours ago, nygus said:

when i try to load the game i get "Could not find the main class: age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.desktop.DesktopLauncher. Program will exit."

Your JAR file may not contain "DesktopLauncher.class"

On 4/5/2024 at 7:25 AM, MrDavid said:

By the way from the good news, a release is possible soon, as the pre-release beta version is about to be released soon

The release is planned around April 12-16
English translation will be available. It is now in the final stages. 

Hi there! I was just wondering if there’s any update on the game release. You mentioned it would be between the 12th and 16th, and I’m really looking forward to it!

12 hours ago, MsMittens said:

Привет! Мне просто интересно, есть ли какие-нибудь обновления по поводу релиза игры. Вы упомянули, что это будет между 12-м и 16-м, и я действительно с нетерпением жду этого!

Things are not going according to plan((((

Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2024 at 2:08 PM, Barkley Churchill said:

Just kidding brother, takes brother time, we be waiting patiently, may Success granted for brother mod, Aamiin

thank you)

Edited by MrDavid

On 4/22/2024 at 2:03 AM, PHZanoniGamer said:

I wonder if it's possible to bring back the leader system to how it was in 1.1.8

If I'm not mistaken, there used to be a change of rulers, bonuses from rulers give bonuses to the country, was this the same system before? Or were talking about something else? 

14 hours ago, Reza Shah said:

Any news? Still waiting...

Yeah, I just had some academic problems that I had to deal with first. Now about the mod, I can say that almost everything is about to be done. It remains to combine builds, to conduct a review on bugs, and then already release beta, there we will see, and release a full-fledged release. If we talk about the release date. 

The mod will be released when it is ready

First we will make sure that everything is ready, upload to cloud disks, and announce the release date, and you can say, I will try to do “advertising” company update).

Edited by MrDavid

An update to the combat system!

Cauldrons now work great again, and do significant damage to enemies

Improved troop “piercing” system, now it will be harder to pierce a group of troops. To improve the penetration of troops, you can improve your army/technology or attack from multiple sidesimage.thumb.png.8ec3253aeaad81c39c5f7d7d34bb4626.png