Age of History 3
MrDavid

Bloody Europe II

10 hours ago, Sasuke el emo Uchija said:

Almost all the mods have localization in English but I wonder if Bloody Europe at some point will have localization to other languages

Yes, Bloody europe II will be localized into other languages. There will be an English translation for sure. Also now the console commands and keyboard, will be in English (or rather I made that depending on the selected language changed commands and keyboard (Works only for English and Russian)

5 hours ago, MrDavid said:

是的,《血腥欧洲 II》将被本地化为其他语言。肯定会有英文翻译。现在控制台命令和键盘也将采用英语(或者更确切地说,我根据所选语言更改了命令和键盘(仅适用于英语和俄语)

Hello, I am a game mod author from China. May I ask if it is possible to help transplant some of the code content from Bloody Europe to my mod? If agreed, I can offer a generous compensation, which will be of great help to my game mod

On 4/4/2024 at 1:51 PM, Saint Sauron said:

Hello, I am a game mod author from China. May I ask if it is possible to help transplant some of the code content from Bloody Europe to my mod? If agreed, I can offer a generous compensation, which will be of great help to my game mod

Yes, of course you can!
Just please specify that you used the basis of BE (It is desirable to keep the basic Bloody engine entry or invent something unique).

Posted (edited)

The AI will now be less likely to declare war if it has a poorly assimilated population or low happiness in a country

AI now builds buildings more often

AI can now make justifications for war aims (or casus belli).

AI now gives 17% of its budget for coalition building, instead of 50 coins

Improved display of counters for the number of moves remaining before the war starts (works in reverse, i.e. if bots on you do a casus belli).

Bottom Botton Bar will now be unified as in older versions of BE

image.thumb.png.d1531ce40b3d5b642a106b6b341ccaff.png

Edited by MrDavid

1 hour ago, MrDavid said:

是的,当然可以!
请注明您使用了 BE 的基础(最好保留基本的血腥引擎条目或发明一些独特的东西)。

Thank you, could you provide me with your contact information so that I can easily contact you? Some of the code content in Bloody Europe will be very helpful for my mod, but my own code level is too poor to port. If you can help to port some of the content, I am willing to pay 1500 rubles or higher as compensation

On 4/2/2024 at 11:05 AM, MrDavid said:

What new game mechanics would you like to see in the new version?image.thumb.png.5295f80ce80895090fe1f912fe1ae824.png

Is it possible to add a feature that allows us to move bulk armies? For instance, when there are many soldiers scattered across a country and you want to move all of them quickly to another location. Also, could a feature be added that displays our current army size on the gameplay screen? Sorry if I’m asking too much. 😅

I’m glad you are back; I’ve been going to VK to check for new updates almost every day. Thanks for all your hard work! 🙏

On 3/31/2024 at 12:57 AM, MrDavid said:

Bloody Europe II -  Is a modification that adds a new elaborate map of Europe and a lot of scenarios. But the main feature of this modification, in the change of gameplay! 

The modification adds many new global mechanics that significantly improve gameplay and make the original game, funnier and at the same time elaborate

Here you can enjoy a nuclear bombardment from Luxembourg or very quickly collect a large army with the help of the mobilization mechanic, which allows you to call an army on the "tassels" (selected provinces) and then you, the player can place this army in the necessary provinces. And that's not all, there are many new adventures waiting for you with this mechanic in Europe)

Actual version of Bloody Europe II 1.3.0.2 (Date release - 16.04.2023)

New global version 1.3.1 in development 
What you can expect in the new version:

- State Policies, we can change the internal ideas of the state, let's say the level of centralization, or change the conscription law so that you can conscript more to get recruits. 

- The redesign of the graphical interface, will affect several menus, conditionally the decisions of the state. 

- Aviation (Still in development, shhhh) 

- Fixes for a lot of bugs 

- Super sandbox mode, Allows you to manage not only one country, but the whole world. You can destroy countries, add bonuses to them, or vice versa.
You can turn off the country's AI, and completely control the country, or just watch the whole world, or completely rewrite history. Now you are writing history.

- AI reworking, many changes affected AI. Now, for example, they know how to send ultimatums to enemies, can trade normally, and make “normal borders” and actively create large alliances that can definitely limit the expansion of your territory) and many other changes

- Many small nice improvements have already been added

- Conventionally, the names of provinces can be preserved after changing them, or you can peacefully annex another country, or completely change its ideology to your own. In general, there are still many changes

A little preface:

This is my new topi, I'm an official developer, I can freehando confirm it later. I just lost access to my old account.... I want to please you again with nice new things, as before). 

There should be a place to download the mod, but there won't be a place to download it)

The post will be written normally (I just see it’s terribly designed) when the full release of BE 1.3.1 comes out, as usual, immediately on phones and PCsn_V3B20cz08.jpg.fb7e3b8d030f801bec80ab56e6485fe8.jpg

How can I add man power and make defending army can defense with less army than attacker? @MrDavid

23 hours ago, Saint Sauron said:

Thank you, could you provide me with your contact information so that I can easily contact you? Some of the code content in Bloody Europe will be very helpful for my mod, but my own code level is too poor to port. If you can help to port some of the content, I am willing to pay 1500 rubles or higher as compensation

I won't be able to actively help with that yet. Because I have a lot of projects and school debt myself. Contact information, I have at least a discord davidnitos

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, fadewar373 said:

Is it possible to add a feature that allows us to move bulk armies? For instance, when there are many soldiers scattered across a country and you want to move all of them quickly to another location. Also, could a feature be added that displays our current army size on the gameplay screen? Sorry if I’m asking too much. 😅

I’m glad you are back; I’ve been going to VK to check for new updates almost every day. Thanks for all your hard work! 🙏

I can say for sure that such features have already been added!

Edited by MrDavid

9 hours ago, Earen said:

How can I add man power and make defending army can defense with less army than attacker? @MrDavid

This bug has already been fixed in the new combat system 

The new combat system that will be in 1.3.1 has already been completely redesigned, it is now a hybrid of the old version 1.2.2.1 and the new version 1.3.

Bugs from 1.3 have been completely removed

5 minutes ago, MrDavid said:

The new combat system that will be in 1.3.1 has already been completely redesigned, it is now a hybrid of the old version 1.2.2.1 and the new version 1.3.

Hi can you add countries army size comparison like population and economy bar chart list.

1 hour ago, MrDavid said:

Then how can I add Man power? @MrDavid

On 4/2/2024 at 4:57 PM, MrDavid said:

Unfortunately, this feature has been lost(

It will not be included in Update 1.3.1...

You joking? ;D
I remember how i make it, and i can make it again)

2 hours ago, AdAstra36 said:

What do you think about possibility of collaborating with uwut engine?

This is insulting, because I personally think they are talentless, I have not seen any special innovations, almost everything is stolen just from our mod (BE II), and everything that is not stolen is stolen either from others, or crooked, or through huge crutches made. 

Is there any possibility for removing the supply system? I can't understand why it's added.
We could have a *AutoBuild* Function that would work on upgrading the economy and building stuff instead.

18 minutes ago, Reza Shah said:

Is there any possibility for removing the supply system? I can't understand why it's added.
We could have a *AutoBuild* Function that would work on upgrading the economy and building stuff instead.

Can you be more specific? I don't know what you're talking about.

On 4/2/2024 at 4:57 PM, MrDavid said:

Unfortunately this function has been lost(

It will not be included in the 1.3.1 update...

A little information like a diary of development, I do not know why I write this, but this feature was made by me literally with a research and mathematical approach) To implement this I even made a mini program that takes the province from the map and determines the text overlay, which becomes very similar to what will be in Age Of History III))).
A couple of screenshots of the tests.
image.png.48f4e19c389ef14029c60a487b985941.pngimage.png.03c9d3a5cef123bae5fbb79fb629861f.pngimage.png.38a70cfa1f1c75accaa431253b7ebdf6.pngimage.thumb.png.56c97a48aaa3c02ba891ab0002c6ef8a.png

7 hours ago, Mega4oSS said:

A little information like a diary of development, I do not know why I write this, but this feature was made by me literally with a research and mathematical approach) To implement this I even made a mini program that takes the province from the map and determines the text overlay, which becomes very similar to what will be in Age Of History III))).
A couple of screenshots of the tests.
image.png.48f4e19c389ef14029c60a487b985941.pngimage.png.03c9d3a5cef123bae5fbb79fb629861f.pngimage.png.38a70cfa1f1c75accaa431253b7ebdf6.pngimage.thumb.png.56c97a48aaa3c02ba891ab0002c6ef8a.png

What's that master