Age of History 3
MrDavid

Bloody Europe II

37 minutes ago, MrDavid said:

Yeah, I just had some academic problems that I had to deal with first. Now about the mod, I can say that almost everything is about to be done. It remains to combine builds, to conduct a review on bugs, and then already release beta, there we will see, and release a full-fledged release. If we talk about the release date. 

The mod will be released when it is ready

First we will make sure that everything is ready, upload to cloud disks, and announce the release date, and you can say, I will try to do “advertising” company update).

I am excited that this version of the game will be released soon. I've been following the project for a while now (I think it was when version 1.2 was released). I remember eagerly waiting for version 1.3 to complete my project, Bloody Europe with Events. I was a bit disappointed with this version, and what was missing? The autoplan system from 1.2.1, which worked even well there even though that version had many bugs and was very experimental. 1.3 is much more stable and I like the autobuild system. It is the system of deploying units to the enemy and attacking them that is less well done, in fact it only works when enemy provinces are near the border, and even then not always. All in all if I play from the very beginning of aoh 2 release, after playing 12h/7 already after 5 years (That time flies fast) I switched mainly to sandbox stuff, to simulate some fights and events and when there are so many provinces as in Bloody Europe, such things are useful and helpful as just Autobuild, autoplan, mobilize, autorelease or distribution etc. I would like to congratulate you and the whole team for making such a great mod, my favourite and probably the best in the whole history of mods. Really we fans, we see this dedication and look forward to the new version of the game (At my place in Poland even a lot of Youtubers who had nothing related to aoh recently recorded from your mod haha). (Psst: maybe advertising Discord Bloody Europe to English speaking people wouldn't be a stupid idea)?

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, WilczuchYT said:

I am excited that this version of the game will be released soon. I've been following the project for a while now (I think it was when version 1.2 was released). I remember eagerly waiting for version 1.3 to complete my project, Bloody Europe with Events. I was a bit disappointed with this version, and what was missing? The autoplan system from 1.2.1, which worked even well there even though that version had many bugs and was very experimental. 1.3 is much more stable and I like the autobuild system. It is the system of deploying units to the enemy and attacking them that is less well done, in fact it only works when enemy provinces are near the border, and even then not always. All in all if I play from the very beginning of aoh 2 release, after playing 12h/7 already after 5 years (That time flies fast) I switched mainly to sandbox stuff, to simulate some fights and events and when there are so many provinces as in Bloody Europe, such things are useful and helpful as just Autobuild, autoplan, mobilize, autorelease or distribution etc. I would like to congratulate you and the whole team for making such a great mod, my favourite and probably the best in the whole history of mods. Really we fans, we see this dedication and look forward to the new version of the game (At my place in Poland even a lot of Youtubers who had nothing related to aoh recently recorded from your mod haha). (Psst: maybe advertising Discord Bloody Europe to English speaking people wouldn't be a stupid idea)?

Thank you so much for your support!)

It's nice that there are people who are willing to support the modification, considering that the last two versions failed so to speak, and the new version has been in development for over a year...

I already really think that the joke that Lukasz will release Aoh3 faster than the BE2 update)

Edited by MrDavid

All my life i played 1.1.8 and tougth it was the newest verion, more new than the 1.3.0, cause i rode 1.8.1 insteaed of 1.1.8 😭😭, even though i still like it

On 4/25/2024 at 4:56 AM, MrDavid said:

It is now possible to change the name and color of the allianceimage.thumb.png.98e9194ec5c099e0365ac38a9513f83a.png

This looks fun, although I must ask, and been asking this for a long time.. would be possible to make it possible to add flags to alliances? It could appear on either side of the name, and to add it, type the tag of the flag.

Congratulations on the pin by the way!

Posted (edited)

Hello David,

I know that the update isnt done yet but im wondering where you can download the newest version, 1.3 (or something like that) because on the first post of bloody europe 2 there is an old version. 

P.S: is there maybe a active discord server for bloody europe 2?

Edited by Hog_rider
Wanted to add something

On 4/27/2024 at 9:10 AM, Hog_rider said:

Hello David,

I know that the update isnt done yet but im wondering where you can download the newest version, 1.3 (or something like that) because on the first post of bloody europe 2 there is an old version. 

P.S: is there maybe a active discord server for bloody europe 2?

On the Bloody Europe page on VK or on Mods.Su you can download the latest versions up to 1.3.0.2! The only downside is that these sites are run in Russian, but everyone can find the download link. And yes, there is a discord server Bloody Europe. But it's mostly run in Russian and the foreign, English-language side of the server is practically dead (mainly because if you don't follow the page on VK closely, most foreign players have no idea about it).

On 4/27/2024 at 8:42 AM, PHZanoniGamer said:

This looks fun, although I must ask, and been asking this for a long time.. would be possible to make it possible to add flags to alliances? It could appear on either side of the name, and to add it, type the tag of the flag.

Congratulations on the pin by the way!

I liked the implementation on the aoh3 builds. It looks similar to the Light Roman Empire model from part 2, and I was wondering if I could do a similar thing. An alliance menu like this. Where there will be roles for countries and also can conveniently change the flag, name, etc.

But now I'm just finishing the update, and I'm not likely to make new content. I want to take a break from the second part to touch aoh3 with new forces). 
And in my free time, I will try my projects to do

Edited by MrDavid

Do you think it is worth it to make a new setting that would be responsible for the AI, so that the player to change their behavior when choosing peaceful conferences?

Suggestion: Add an indication that when a political party (monarchy for example) makes more investments/higher happiness, its get popular/more % against others. When you change ideology there will be protests/rebels against it.

I have two suggestions:

1)Please rework the combat system. Naval operations have become impossible since 2000 men can lose to 250 if they invade navally.  I literally lost 50,000 men invading Cyprus.

2)Another change that would improve would be to fix the "Throw Nuclear Warhead" button that appears even if I click on sea provinces or no man's land

Can you change the 32-bit integer limit to 64-bits, to add more possibility in the game, such as higher populations, income, economy, etc?

Although I understand if you can't, because from what I know only 1 mod has done this, which is Codex Dacanium/WotEC. 

Although, keep up the good work and I hope to see this mod be released!

On 4/29/2024 at 12:04 PM, WilczuchYT said:

On the Bloody Europe page on VK or on Mods.Su you can download the latest versions up to 1.3.0.2! The only downside is that these sites are run in Russian, but everyone can find the download link. And yes, there is a discord server Bloody Europe. But it's mostly run in Russian and the foreign, English-language side of the server is practically dead (mainly because if you don't follow the page on VK closely, most foreign players have no idea about it).

Hi, i cant find any download links on VK, mods.su or telegram for the newest version? Where am I supposed to look?