Age of History 3
MrDavid

Bloody Europe II

Updated backgrounds for the main and boot menus

Backgrounds will now transition nicely without broken animations. They will also change faster.

A good opportunity has appeared for modders)

Now they can remove not necessary number of backgrounds, or vice versa add as many new backgrounds. Just need to strictly name files backgrounds and then you can add as many backgrounds. Also it will be possible to do this on the phone

image.thumb.png.cd4eff6d1aedf65cae49ae24d9d1965a.png

image.thumb.png.5d866f9cdb2df8a82d0f2fb595119cf0.png

New gameplay mechanics

Now you can change the law of conscription, which will affect gameplay, because if you put the last law, you may have problems with the economy, but in return you will get a lot of recruits, or vice versa You can play a peaceful country with minimal military conscriptionimage.thumb.png.696003c7e5702b3e2ba655f0d69f280e.png

16 hours ago, MrDavid said:

Bloody Europe II -  Is a modification that adds a new elaborate map of Europe and a lot of scenarios. But the main feature of this modification, in the change of gameplay! 

The modification adds many new global mechanics that significantly improve gameplay and make the original game, funnier and at the same time elaborate

Here you can enjoy a nuclear bombardment from Luxembourg or very quickly collect a large army with the help of the mobilization mechanic, which allows you to call an army on the "tassels" (selected provinces) and then you, the player can place this army in the necessary provinces. And that's not all, there are many new adventures waiting for you with this mechanic in Europe)

Actual version of Bloody Europe II 1.3.0.2 (Date release - 16.04.2023)

New global version 1.3.1 in development 
What you can expect in the new version:

- State Policies, we can change the internal ideas of the state, let's say the level of centralization, or change the conscription law so that you can conscript more to get recruits. 

- The redesign of the graphical interface, will affect several menus, conditionally the decisions of the state. 

- Aviation (Still in development, shhhh) 

- Fixes for a lot of bugs 

- Super sandbox mode, Allows you to manage not only one country, but the whole world. You can destroy countries, add bonuses to them, or vice versa.
You can turn off the country's AI, and completely control the country, or just watch the whole world, or completely rewrite history. Now you are writing history.

- AI reworking, many changes affected AI. Now, for example, they know how to send ultimatums to enemies, can trade normally, and make “normal borders” and actively create large alliances that can definitely limit the expansion of your territory) and many other changes

- Many small nice improvements have already been added

- Conventionally, the names of provinces can be preserved after changing them, or you can peacefully annex another country, or completely change its ideology to your own. In general, there are still many changes

A little preface:

This is my new topi, I'm an official developer, I can freehando confirm it later. I just lost access to my old account.... I want to please you again with nice new things, as before). 

There should be a place to download the mod, but there won't be a place to download it)

The post will be written normally (I just see it’s terribly designed) when the full release of BE 1.3.1 comes out, as usual, immediately on phones and PCsn_V3B20cz08.jpg.fb7e3b8d030f801bec80ab56e6485fe8.jpg

Oh.Yes

Very Good 

Still On Work Man

With Luck👌😊👍

ALERT! ALERT! The AOC3 celebrity "Centcantspell" has now joined Portal to Age of History 3! ALERT! ALERT! Leave this server immediately to avoid this AOC3 celebrity! EARTHQUAKE! EARTHQUAKE! EARTHQUAKE! All members of the server "Portal to Age of History 3" are to avoid contact with the new Age of History 3 elite, as prophetized by me, TrumpVoter2024

2 hours ago, MrDavid said:

Добавлена новая механика

Теперь можно мирно присоединиться к стране, выполнив некоторые условияизображение.thumb.png.0c2b0b9c39745395366c1e102082562f.png

Nice

10 minutes ago, danker007 said:

а как скачать последнюю версию мода?

The new version 1.3.1 is under development and cannot be downloaded yet. 

You can download version 1.3.0.2 here. But there may be problems with localization in English.  

RU: 

Пока что новая версия 1.3.1 в разработке, её пока-что нельзя скачать. 

Вот версию 1.3.0.2 можно будет скачать тут. Но возможно будут проблемы с локализацией на английском языке.  

Download link

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WyZuD9mXdPGipHPqryTCOt-Ped2fN9hQ/view

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WyvNvojgSq57E96BQFw_6TOfHtyRNXZd/view

23 hours ago, Evis7 said:

You can add this for 1.3.1? 
The name of provinces will show like this:

image.png.65d0c914a56112c0831327f4876ece51.png

Unfortunately this function has been lost(

It will not be included in the 1.3.1 update...

2 minutes ago, Reza Shah said:

It's so great to see that Bloody Europe is back! Is there any specific deadline for release?

There are no exact dates yet, it could be out next week or a month from now.... 

I've already realized that you have to be sure of the release to announce a release date. Otherwise, deadlines will be stifling, plus not meeting deadlines will dissuade the audience.

3 minutes ago, MrDavid said:

What new game mechanics would you like to see in the new version?image.thumb.png.5295f80ce80895090fe1f912fe1ae824.png

Removing the manpower system maybe? It slows the game too much.
Also adding a army management would be nice

On 3/31/2024 at 8:41 AM, MrDavid said:

The new version 1.3.1 is under development and cannot be downloaded yet. 

You can download version 1.3.0.2 here. But there may be problems with localization in English.  

RU: 

Пока что новая версия 1.3.1 в разработке, её пока-что нельзя скачать. 

Вот версию 1.3.0.2 можно будет скачать тут. Но возможно будут проблемы с локализацией на английском языке.  

Download link

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WyZuD9mXdPGipHPqryTCOt-Ped2fN9hQ/view

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WyvNvojgSq57E96BQFw_6TOfHtyRNXZd/view

Almost all the mods have localization in English but I wonder if Bloody Europe at some point will have localization to other languages

Posted (edited)
On 4/2/2024 at 8:10 PM, Reza Shah said:

Removing the manpower system maybe? It slows the game too much.
Also adding a army management would be nice

Okay, I'll add the ability to disable the ManPower system

There are also a lot of handy features added now that allow you to quickly manage your army. That is, let's say when conscripted, immediately allocated 100% of the troops, which removes a few unnecessary movements. Also from the most interesting.Added a system of conscription by province, we can select the desired province and there will be called recruits. We can also add that added a function that allows you to distribute the army in selected provinces. I will tell you more about these mechanics later

Edited by MrDavid