Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

Age of History 3 is in development and will be a real-time strategy game!

16 minutes ago, KermelSausage said:

I hope it will contain occupied territories and autonomous regions (not vassals)

YEAH

Łukasz. Wiem po twoim imieniu i nazwisku, że jesteś z Polski więc... jeśli AoC3 nie będzie miało trybu multiplayer i portu na androida (oficjalnego) to pojadę nawet za granicę (czyli do Sosnowca XD) by cię znaleźć i zmusić do zrobienia w tej nowej grze 5 razy więcej fajnych rzeczy niż będzie w uwut engine 1.7 i w 100% działających. Rozumiemy się?

Provinces look aesthetic. Please make sure there are no game breaking bugs when it releases, or at least no major bugs like saves randomly corrupting

I hope there is a easy way to change what country you are playing as at any time so that when the countries at war make peace you can fix the borders by switching to those countries and switching to back your own country (this option is available in bloody Europe 2) (i know that ai will never be able to fix borders or bad peace deals on their own just look at hoi4 this is the only way we can fix bad borders) 

I would like to you to add some alternative scenarios like the kaiserreich, the new order(maybe not because your country history and that hated symbol),Cold War, Vietnam war, Korea war, etc, also I would like to you add a focus tree like Hoi4 and a research tree(depending what scenario was chosen) technology points will be the one that helps the player to make more research’s, you can add nuclear weapons which will unlock until the start of the conflict era 1919-1947

13 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Ping Sign "Come Quick, You Gotta See This!"

@LildawgGaming

I like how you contacted me in the form of a Touhou Spell Card. That got a chuckle out of me.
I already saw, but I have some concerns.
AoH2 basically got abandoned, can we trust the dev to not do the same with AoH3?

So, now AOHIII is real…
When it says Real Time, does he mean LITERAL real time like Call of War’s Real time system, or more like HOI4’s speed up style? when i hear “real time” i think of the former game

Edited by cvbnm07

15 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Age of History III

OAHAAHAHAOAAHAOAHAHAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YES YES YES!!!!

We getting AoC3!

1 minute ago, cvbnm07 said:

So, now AOHIII is real…
When it says Real Time, does he mean LITERAL real time like Call of War’s Real time system, or more like HOI4’s speed up style? when i hear “real time” i think of the former game

judging by how Lukasz used the term during AoC2's development, I would say most likely it is going to be a Paradox game style (Hoi4) time system

15 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Age of History III

NO FUCKING WAY EIJDFEIJDFSKJFEIXHRWEIFHXIEUHASHDWEDFSCPFDIDFCJEWDOEDEKJDLKDSJ;LSACOK

how much will it cost?