Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

Age of History 3 is in development and will be a real-time strategy game!

4 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Age of History III

Yoooo sick they should release it before gta 6 (if gta 6 ever releases)

NO WAY I LITTERLY PREDICTED IT I WAS THINKING AOH3 WHEN I WAS IN BED SEARCHING AOH3. Call me fortune

Requests from Chinese players, please use the complete map of China (including Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Southern Tibet) in the modern script at least in the version you will release to China (e.g. Steam China region, Apple market China region), this is very important, because China's publishing law requires that publications containing incomplete China maps will be considered as illegal publications, which will lead to AOH 3 being banned from being sold in China, and even restricting the community and videos, which is very detrimental to the community activity of Chinese players, In fact, Age of Civilization 2 has been affected by this, and it is forbidden to post promotions or live broadcasts on video sites. Hopefully, at least on the version facing China, this will be able to do this, which is important for players, and we don't want our forum to be banned because of this.image.thumb.jpeg.36753fe89c2eda01d33be84a86e669b3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.991c011c617fb6f055fe833d04fcd7b7.jpeg

54 minutes ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

Requests from Chinese players, please use the complete map of China (including Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Southern Tibet) in the modern script at least in the version you will release to China (e.g. Steam China region, Apple market China region), this is very important, because China's publishing law requires that publications containing incomplete China maps will be considered as illegal publications, which will lead to AOH 3 being banned from being sold in China, and even restricting the community and videos, which is very detrimental to the community activity of Chinese players, In fact, Age of Civilization 2 has been affected by this, and it is forbidden to post promotions or live broadcasts on video sites. Hopefully, at least on the version facing China, this will be able to do this, which is important for players, and we don't want our forum to be banned because of this.image.thumb.jpeg.36753fe89c2eda01d33be84a86e669b3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.991c011c617fb6f055fe833d04fcd7b7.jpeg

hong kong and macau are autonomous but making them puppets might still be risky

also 10 dash line

Edited by Kerguelen Mapping
Łukasz how much % is it done I know you kinda hate me but

7 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Age of History III

LET GOOO 

I'M REALLY PROUD OF THAT'S

Also Lukasz do can make coding less poorest and more easily to coding like hoi4 Wich you can add more choices whout fear that's game will crash to you and btw do can add feature when you can transport aoh2 scenario and civilization to aoh3 because that's will be Noble thing for you 

28 minutes ago, Kerguelen Mapping said:

hong kong and macau are autonomous but making them puppets might still be risky

also 10 dash line

There is no way, the rules are the rules, I just hope that there can be a version that can be approved by the Chinese publishing house. It's for the sake of our community, not about fucked up politics and diplomatic relations. Not being able to post a video on Bilibili (YouTube in China) would be devastating to the gaming community.

8 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Age of History III

Damn... I can't wait to play it

Age of History III

This just made my day. 

Age of History III

Its beautiful to see all the modders and users I always see on Modding Posts here lol