Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

Age of History 3 is in development and will be a real-time strategy game!

So I never posted on this forum. But now I have to, this announcement made my day. I modded AoC2 by myself but I mastered editing their files a while after its release. Not anything spectacular since I dont script anything, but I managed to add some nice civilizations and challenging formables :d

I could post some of them on this forum, waiting for the Third to release ? But now I SWEAR, I'm gonna be a part of the modding community on the very first days when this will release 🖖

Edited by Randomuser

21 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Age of History 3 is in development and will be a real-time strategy game!

Age of History III

we see three units in the photo, or maybe they do not suggest the release date of age of history 3 on December 18, 2023 at 9:00

4 hours ago, Noobs Dudes said:

Unfortunately I think since there's gonna be a workshop & map editor, we probably won't be able to make HoI4 or Eu4 maps because paradox might sue. If the game's to similar to their other games they might have an argument for 'It's basically just hoi4 but cheaper' but idk tho.

uh, how? That doesn't seem likely at all, for example in Total War: Rome Remastered they have used the Imperator: Rome map to create a new one for a mod, and they're perfectly fine. I don't think pdx will sue anyone, not Lukasz and definitely not random guys making maps haha 

5 minutes ago, rumiye said:

lukasz is changing his profile

he just changed it, i wonder if the release is planned for 2023, or he just started working on it, i hope the former one is true, i pray

11 minutes ago, Shiite said:

uh, how? That doesn't seem likely at all, for example in Total War: Rome Remastered they have used the Imperator: Rome map to create a new one for a mod, and they're perfectly fine. I don't think pdx will sue anyone, not Lukasz and definitely not random guys making maps haha 

Idk, I just think since that AoH3 will be probably be more like Paradox games, they won't be too happy with people adding their maps into the game.

22 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Seeing all members together, including the ones that previously abandoned the forums because of lack of hope for this game, makes me so happy. Brings tears to my eyes.

I might have to *shudder* unreap mods soon.

I would Like to lukaz to add some alternative scenarios Like Kaiserreich, the News Order and Others, i also would Like a focus tree Like Hoi4 and a Research tree a diferent one for Every age and News structures, i would Like a nuclear Research Like nuclear weapons unlocking until WW2 scenarios and personalized Events for specifics countries Like US, Germany, france, and russia/soviet union

15 hours ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

There is no way, the rules are the rules, I just hope that there can be a version that can be approved by the Chinese publishing house. It's for the sake of our community, not about fucked up politics and diplomatic relations. Not being able to post a video on Bilibili (YouTube in China) would be devastating to the gaming community.

文明時代2