Age of History 3
Noobs Dudes

Age of History II - Deluxe Backgrounds

Welcome glorious Age of History II Community!

I Have yet again made more beautiful backgrounds for you all to enjoy! I call them the Deluxe Backgrounds. There are 2 Presets that i made.

Hearts of Iron IV

Uv3KqsC.jpg

Age of History II

JKLRnEN.jpeg

Backgrounds Used:

Default AoH2 BG

HoI4 BG

"Realistic" BG

Simple Soft BG

Sieg Edition BG

so i was at the library and i decided that i might as well make something cool.

Google Drive Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dbknTUpUL9b3h2M0aC9Dk1XmtR0bOyYF/view?usp=sharing

On 3/25/2023 at 3:20 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Zanoni's Ultimate Background Collection!

Hello, everyone. Do you like map backgrounds? Well, I have great news for you! For the last week, I have been gathering several backgrounds which I could find in the forums. Now, I've concluded my list and I'm here to share them with you!

I don't claim ownership to any of the backgrounds listed as I didn't produce any of them. If you're the creator of any background listed, and wish it to be removed, please enter in contact.

Link to the collection: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B0XPhyjjVQumc6F999jw4ztCLpoX9eW1/view?usp=drivesdk314216793_3-Hoi4_M.thumb.png.ac9545a4851a24ad6c94296a0e4b7f99.png

(Hearts of Iron 4 background for demonstration purposes only.)

Where i got the Sieg Edition BG from

42 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

This is epic

Can you create a background in the style of the first one, that fits the Project Vita map? I could use it for my mod and I'll credit, it would be perfect for my mod

I might try