Age of History 3
Akai

553 BCE map

Well dudes, a very acient map. I was tempted to make a 2000 BCE map but 550 BCE was just on point.

As you may guess, it's a pain in the ass.

I'm still making it, i will add the several tribes and hordes of asia, the african peoples, and i need some help with indian states. I'll just skip over america since we have almost no data of the tribes back then (Only peruvian and mesoamerican civs), but if you want i'll add them 

The greeks are city states, the same with rome and the estruscans, but if you want me to change the ideology of any other civs just ask!

I'll make it world wide, since i really like the idea of starting as a small tribe and slowly growing, but the grand civs are still there!

I'm making it on android, but i'll get a new pc in a few days so i'll makenit in pc. 

Any help is welcome!

Some issues and troubles

I've had some troubles with flags, since, y'know, flags were just invented and almost no one used them. Some greeks city states don't have any distintive flag, so i just made them with a greek cross and no more. Obviously they are different. The same goes with almost every flag (Elam flag is from a reddit dude who just invented a flag for elam and i thought it was cool enough)

The borders are a little off, specially in china. So, feel free to correct them

Screenshot_2019-02-27-02-14-37.png

Screenshot_2019-02-27-02-14-47.png

Screenshot_2019-02-27-02-15-01.png

Screenshot_2019-02-27-02-15-25.png

Screenshot_2019-02-27-02-15-34.png

Screenshot_2019-02-27-02-15-45.png

Screenshot_2019-02-27-02-16-06.png

Screenshot_2019-02-27-02-16-15.png

Screenshot_2019-02-27-02-16-22.png

Screenshot_2019-02-27-02-16-29.png

On 2/27/2019 at 12:40 AM, Akai said:

Oh, forgot to add, the civs are in spanish for my own comfort making it (since the project started as a personal usage map), but as soon as i finish it i'll translate

On 2/27/2019 at 2:05 AM, Ramiro007 said:

Very good looking scenario!
PS:respondale a la señorita que le habla(perdon tenia que hacer la broma)

HABLEN ESPAÑOL, ARRIBA ESPAÑA

Edited by SUDAMXX

8 hours ago, Ramiro007 said:

Very good looking scenario!
PS:respondale a la señorita que le habla(perdon tenia que hacer la broma)

SABIA QUE SUCEDERIA!

8 hours ago, SUDAMXX said:

HABLEN ESPAÑOL, ARRIVA ESPAÑA

Si pedro sanchez, el presidente español duerme en una litera, quien duerme arriba? ARRIBA ESPAÑA

Well, some changes.

I just discovered that chinese records mentions Nakoku by the early 4th century BCE, that Hayato people were mentioned in similar eras, and that yamato people may have been around since the start of the yayoi period.

Izumo state is mentioned in japanese wikipedia as well (literally the only place i found it), and i don't really know about Kibi people. The thing is that even tho Yamato people created a real state in later periods, these peoples were around back then, in 553 BCE, at least in a tribal form, and obviously i had to add them (So we can have more fun)

Chinese actually mentioned them in 4th century BCE, and they recorded this in the 2nd - 1th century BCE:

"The Wa dwell on mountainous islands southeast of Tai-fang in the middle of the ocean, forming more than one hundred communities [倭人在帯方東南大海之中依山爲國邑舊百餘國]. From the time of the overthrow of Chao-hsien [northern Korea] by Emperor Wu (B.C. 140-87), nearly thirty of these communities have held intercourse with the Han [dynasty] court by envoys or scribes. Each community has its king, whose office is hereditary. The King of Great Wa resides in the country of Yamadai [邪馬台国]."

So, the japanese trace back the yamato foundation to the 600 BCE, and chinese were aware of their existence. Japanese acient clans would be included!

Screenshot_2019-02-27-15-39-43.png

I know there's a lot of civ that weren't states back then, that's why I add them as tribal nation.

States aren't founded out of nothing

Take for example the japan i used, as you can see is 100% tribal, because there wasn't a state back then. You can make it playing as a tribal nation

BTW. ACTUALIZATIONS

I added more tribal nations because you can't just get enough of them. Mainly in Iberia, China, and Japan. I also addrd the tocharian city states, tho as tribal nstions (since it would be a pain in the ass playing as them, they are too isolated)

Next plan is to full Gaul and the Balkans

On 3/6/2019 at 11:47 PM, CircassianKavkaz said:

Circassians were at the area at the time. They were known as the Sindo-Maotic tribes but is referred as Circassia or Sindika by historians

Can you provide source? Couldn't find anything about this Sindo-Maotic tribe anywhere, pretty sure Adyghes only date back to 2-4 century ad, before they are only referred to as Caucasians

Edited by Istria

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:03 AM, Istria said:

Can you provide source? Couldn't find anything about this Sindo-Maotic tribe anywhere, pretty sure Adyghes only date back to 2-4 century ad, before they are only referred to as Caucasians

Almost all sources are Turkish as almost all of Circassians live in Turkey and no one other than Circassians care about us. I can give links tho

http://www.circassiancenter.com/cc-turkiye/tarih/286_cerkeslerinatalari.htm

https://www.turk.org.au/kimdir-bu-cerkesler-nereden-cikmislardir-nerelerde-yasamislardir/

http://cerkesya.org/kafkasya/tarih/kafkasya-tarihi/1155-sind-ve-meodlar

http://www.kafkasevi.com/index.php/article/detail/29

https://m.bianet.org/biamag/toplum/13379-cerkesler-nerelidir

http://kaffed.org/bilgi-belge/tarih/item/337-cerkesler-nerelidir.html

The kingdom of Sindika, first known Adyghean state in caucasia, was found in V. Century BC, so they don't date back to 2-4. (1) You are wrong. The country "Circassia" was established in late 1600s, before, it was bunch of clans and families, they lived in peace between each other, so they are referred as one country. We dont say "I am Circassian" first. We say our clan "I am Hatuqwai" this made it hard to know when what we know as "Circassia" was formed, but it is known that they are the first peoples to live in Caucasia, along with chechens etc. 

Edited by CircassianKavkaz