Age of History 3
Uksus147

New vassal mechanics

I propose to divide the puppet states into several parts: (for example)

I. They will have many rights, despite vassalage, and may even be able to get involved in wars.

II. They cannot declare wars (to them either) and they are limited by several rights.

III. They transfer part of their industry and the player has the opportunity to take the province away from this country (but she will have a desire to rebel).

IV. Almost a part of the country - you can ban them from having an army, change their ideology, and so on (in addition, 50% of their industry is transferred to the overlord).

Also, I want to suggest making a bunch of names for these four parts (for example: commissariat, Reichskommissariat, vilayet, etc.)

And, perhaps, it is possible to reduce their level of vassalage for currency (or even an ultimatum).

Edited by Uksus147
add a tag