Age of History 3
PLLOLO

Thoughts on upgrading an ordinary city into a metropolis.

My idea is that a city in a certain country can be upgraded to a metropolis when its development and economy reach certain conditions.

For example, coastal cities can rely on overseas trade or Rely on the resources available in the local area,Can improve the development and economy of the city.

When upgraded to a metropolis, it can drive the economic development and development of surrounding cities and regions.

It can also enhance the development of science and technology.Increase the speed of population growth.Maybe I think we can increase the number of building slots.

Of course, if conscription is carried out in a metropolis, it will also reduce the economy and development to a certain extent.And the victory point will be high.

These are my thoughts about metropolis.I hope I can provide some inspiration for the author about the city.   

Thank you for reading my personal thoughts.You are welcome to put forward your opinions and ideas.