Age of History 3

Hyepak

World War I Scenario

On 1/15/2021 at 12:28 AM, Luka said:

I don't know how to paste the folder to the folder located here and I don't know if I can do it on the phone. Can someone please help me?

On 1/9/2022 at 12:58 PM, memesitewt2 said:

Is there any way to do this on Bluestacks?

On 7/16/2021 at 5:41 PM, Morty_Prime said:

Guys I have an android device(Arm)What should I do?

copy that in obb folder or data?!

On 3/15/2021 at 6:10 PM, IzuanMalaya said:

Hi, how can I download it on my phone...

On 12/22/2021 at 6:31 AM, Kevin said:

How do I edit the app and add leader in AOC2 Android??

There's no android / phone version for this scenario only pc / steam. That's why you can't install it.

Edited by OhPancake

On 4/9/2021 at 10:51 PM, LordTacowaad said:

Hi I have a problem, I tried downloading it twice but every time, most countries in Africa are just a really long string of numbers with no flag. This is also the same for some countries in Asia and Europe. If I'm making a mistake, please tell me. Thanks!

Have you correctly copy / pasted the files located in "civlizations_editor" into the same named directory located in steamapps > common > AoCII > civilizations-editor ?

On 12/28/2018 at 12:57 AM, Hyepak said:

World War I

Screenshot_54.jpg

Screenshot_55.jpg

Screenshot_56.jpg

Screenshot_57.jpg

Screenshot_58.jpg

Here is a little tutorial on how to correctly install the scenario:

1. Download the zip file below
  2. Copy the "1544964241155bztfsakp" folder (Don't rename it) and paste it in the folder located here by default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth\scenarios
  3. Open the "civilizations_editor" folder inside the zip file that you downloaded
  4. Copy everything inside the folder and paste it in the folder located here by default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\game\civilizations_editor
  5. Launch Age of Civilizations 2

Hope you enjoy 😄

If you find any inconsistencies let me know and I will correct them.

Download here: 

World War 1.zip

I need help. I don't know how to do all these to add the scenario. Can i have your help?

in that time,mustafa kemal ataturk was not leader of ottoman.İn that time; the leader of ottoman was V.Mehmed as i remember.Ataturk becamed president (of turkey) in 1923 (idk english well but hope u guys get it :p)

i think i f*cked up everything because many countries name and flag doesn't upload like russia's name is 1545952433100touesyaf and the flag is just a question mark AND its not just russia many and many countries is like this

and if you dont answer me i can understand i wrote this 5 years later you create the scenario

Edited by CDA_Pro