Age of History 3
Hyepak

World War I Scenario

8 hours ago, MatijaVojnic said:

Its French Guyana, not French Guiana. You made mistake with Serbia-Bulgaria border. Alliances are wrong. Italy werent with Germany and Austria Hungary. Ottoman empire and Bulgaria were allied with Germany and Austria Hungary. Russia was in entante.

Italy was allied to Germany and Austria-Hungary but they weren't obliged to help in an offensive war. Later they attacked their former allies (Germany and Austria-Hungary) because Austria-Hungary broke promise which was in their alliance treaty => they were making gains in Balkans or something to do with that...can't tell exactly 'cause it was a long time ago I read an article 'bout that 😄

11 hours ago, MatijaVojnic said:

Its French Guyana, not French Guiana. You made mistake with Serbia-Bulgaria border. Alliances are wrong. Italy werent with Germany and Austria Hungary. Ottoman empire and Bulgaria were allied with Germany and Austria Hungary. Russia was in entante.

ottomans and bulgaria joined central powers after the war started

I wil fix the russian empire flag later as well as the monarchies. It is in fact french guiana https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Guiana#History . The Serbian-Bulgarian border is correct and alliances too. Italy was neutral at the beginning and then left the Triple-Alliance to join the Triple-Entente which I wanted to make into an event later. Like @ITurkishmapping said, ottomans and bulgaria joined later.

I am really sorry for alliances. I know that Italy joined Entante against Central Powers and I also know that Ottomans and Bulgaria joined later, but I didn't know that there is an option in game to change sides  so sorry. Sorry for French Guiana too.  First attachment is how Serbia-Bulgaria border looked in 1914 and second attachment shows how should it look in game (I edited it). Great Map btw

450px-Kingdom_of_Serbia_(1914).svg.png

Untitled.png

Edited by MatijaVojnic

My bad, I fixed the Serbian-Bulgarian border. I added the Russian Empire into the Triple-Entente, it was removed because I made it into a custom nation. I also changed a bunch of nations' government type.

BTW German Empire automaticly change its name to Weimar Republic for some reason (when you are playing with country which isn't German)

But that isn't your fault.

Edited by MatijaVojnic

2 hours ago, MatijaVojnic said:

BTW German Empire automaticly change its name to Weimar Republic for some reason (when you are playing with country which isn't German)

cause ai coded to reform automaticly if it can reform that can be fixed by creating custom german empire

5 hours ago, Pinky32 said:

Each time you update it, do we have to reinstall the whole file and replace it?

Yes

34 minutes ago, Ilovethisgame2 said:

Events?

There are no events yet but I'm currently working on adding events.

On 12/31/2018 at 11:00 AM, MatijaVojnic said:

Another solution to this problem is to give Klaipeda to the Russian Empire, that way the German Empire no longer has the required territory to switch over to the Weimar Republic.

I don't know if i'm the only one but nations in, mainly Africa and Asia have no name and flags, instead appearing as long numbers as well as the bright green colour of Russia which was fixed so I don't know if it's my fault or not. Also, I downloaded the latest version so any help would be useful.