Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

4 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I wonder if it would be interesting if you played tno scenario - as you're playing an axis world conquest XD

Borders wouldn't be too similar as in though,  as in tno they kept away from Americas 

Or you could play on random scenarios like the modern one and reform some ancient empires, there's formable civs for the most relevant ones in the mod

Anyway, makes me happy that you're considering recording my mod once more.. I'm really sick right now so at least something made me happy 🙂

Get well soon.

6 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I wonder if it would be interesting if you played tno scenario - as you're playing an axis world conquest XD

Borders wouldn't be too similar as in though,  as in tno they kept away from Americas 

Or you could play on random scenarios like the modern one and reform some ancient empires, there's formable civs for the most relevant ones in the mod

Anyway, makes me happy that you're considering recording my mod once more.. I'm really sick right now so at least something made me happy 🙂

I''ll defo check them out! Alternate history and modern world are actually one of my favourites ever! I'm glad they make you happy :O! I'll figure out what formables to do ;). 

Hi, I wanna ask if there's a way to get the vanilla flag frames. Kinda ruins it for me when the flags are so pixelated due to the frame is 115x103 big ( i assume? ).

17 hours ago, Siamese said:

Hi, I wanna ask if there's a way to get the vanilla flag frames. Kinda ruins it for me when the flags are so pixelated due to the frame is 115x103 big ( i assume? ).

You can switch them in the UI folder with either smaller waving flag frames or the vanilla frame

发现一个问题,在5.6pc版本中,虽然支持中文和日文,文件夹中也有中文日文的翻译文档,但是在游戏中,中文和日文都无法显示。

I found an issue that in version 5.6pc, although Chinese and Japanese are supported and there are also translated documents in the folder, both Chinese and Japanese cannot be displayed in the game. Chinese and Japanese can also be used in the original version. Is there any solution?

Edited by lucien

4 hours ago, lucien said:

I found an issue that in version 5.6pc, although Chinese and Japanese are supported and there are also translated documents in the folder, both Chinese and Japanese cannot be displayed in the game. Chinese and Japanese can also be used in the original version. Is there any solution?

It's probably an issue with the game fonts 

关于编辑脚本中创建国家返回主菜单的问题,最简单的方法就是找到AoCII\game\civilizations_editor文件夹中的Age_of_Civilizations文档,用记事本打开,搜索;;然后删除一个;就解决了

The simplest way to solve the problem of creating a country to return to the main menu while editing a script is to find the Ageuof.Civilizations document in the AoCII \ game \ civilizations.editor folder, open it in Notepad, and search for it;; Then delete one; That's it

捕获.PNG

Edited by lucien

兄弟,我居然在用对半排除法,花了快一个小时才发现,不断地更改文件进入游戏创建国家,一开始我猜测可能是缺了一个,但没有搜索一下是不是多了一个。

Brother, I was actually using the half elimination method and it took me almost an hour to realize that I was constantly changing files to enter the game creation country. At first, I guessed that it might be missing one, but I didn't search for it to see if there was an extra one.

Edited by lucien

27 minutes ago, lucien said:

关于编辑脚本中创建国家返回主菜单的问题,最简单的方法就是找到AoCII\game\civilizations_editor文件夹中的Age_of_Civilizations文档,用记事本打开,搜索;;然后删除一个;就解决了

The simplest way to solve the problem of creating a country to return to the main menu while editing a script is to find the Ageuof.Civilizations document in the AoCII \ game \ civilizations.editor folder, open it in Notepad, and search for it;; Then delete one; That's it

捕获.PNG

Good to know

Hello, a few days ago I was starting the megamod but when it is at 83 percent it stops working, before it did load but it doesn't anymore and I even deleted and downloaded the game and it doesn't work, do you know the solution if it doesn't bother you? Thank you for reading

Uh so randomly I opened achievements and the game crashed and now when I open it it closes itself on 70%? Any known fix or do I just reinstall