Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

2 hours ago, GreenhiTehweird said:

I downloaded 5.6, but it doesn't have the send ultimatum button. Was this on purpose, removed on accident, or a glitch?

uwut engine full release didnt has ultimatums

Is there any way to edit ideologies in game? Some ideologies are ridiculously OP compared to others. For example Traditional Monarchy gets 3times more disposable income than Absolute Monarchy which is very apparent in 1440 scenario.

4 hours ago, Riku said:

Is there any way to edit ideologies in game? Some ideologies are ridiculously OP compared to others. For example Traditional Monarchy gets 3times more disposable income than Absolute Monarchy which is very apparent in 1440 scenario.

Governments.json

I'd like to share a soundtrack for the mod that I've created, including every song that has ever been in Megamod from 4.5 (I think) to 5.6, along with some additions of my own (such as the TNO soundtrack). It is known to be working on PC, but it may or may not work with Android as well. Although you can use it with any version, if you often like to play specific songs it is recommended to use Uwut as the soundtrack contains a whopping 439 songs, thus it can take time to find a certain song when using the normal skip button.

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dWqWTpIiEm3QHQfQFnFrJKFGMgo25i4U/view?usp=sharing

To use it, you should remove the folder named "music" inside your game directory (in Android this should be located inside the "assets" folder), and put the folder also called "music" inside this zip in place of it.

The songs all worked when I tested it, but if a song or multiple songs do not work, you should convert the broken songs to mp3 or any other sound format except ogg, then reconvert it into ogg.

Enjoy!

Why are the newer version of the mod have less scenarios, add more scenarios in the newer version PLEASE. i tried copy and pasting the old scenerios into the new version but it didn't work. just PLEASE add more scenerios in the newer version of the mod PLEASE

I can play normally for a while, but then the game starts to crash. Of course, the entire process disappears after the last save. it's very annoying. Android 11. Megamod V5.2 Uwut and BE2. Can I fix this somehow? This only happens with any mods. This doesn't happen with the vanilla version.

5.2的經濟系統可能存在bug,無論是AI或玩家都無法改善商品和經濟,導致這款遊戲中所有國家因人民幸福感急劇下降而崩潰

Sorry for the question, but is normal for the android version to have a compressed civilization menu (latest update, uwut 5.6)?

I beg you on my knees to make old world blues scenario (from hoi4 mod) which includes all the nations including enclave, please,there isn't such a mod in aoc2 

On 2/9/2024 at 2:21 PM, norkseter said:

I beg you on my knees to make old world blues scenario (from hoi4 mod) which includes all the nations including enclave, please,there isn't such a mod in aoc2 

There is, it's just on the smaller map instead of the Vita map.