Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

Hello! Can you add Argentine Antarctica please since 1834 there has been a demand for occupation between Chilean and British Antarctica, use a map as a reference  Olá! Você pode adicionar a Antártica Argentina, por favor, desde 1834 existe uma demanda de ocupação entre a Antártica Chilena e Britânica, use um mapa como referência    ¡Hola! Pueden agregar la Antártida Argentina, por favor, desde 1834 existe una demanda de ocupación entre la Antártida chilena y la británica, utilice un mapa como referencia.

Am I the only one having issues with the PC version? I installed everything, got the recommended settings right, and when I go to choose my nation and hit Play, the game simply closes. How can i fix this?

On 1/18/2024 at 8:13 PM, Jzepee said:

5.5 pc is on development?

You can do 5.5 on PC by yourself. I didn't wanted to wait, I just downloaded two versions (5.0 PC and 5.5 mobile). I put all files from 5.5 to 5.0 and I got 5.5 on pc with be2 code

23 hours ago, andekey said:

You can do 5.5 on PC by yourself. I didn't wanted to wait, I just downloaded two versions (5.0 PC and 5.5 mobile). I put all files from 5.5 to 5.0 and I got 5.5 on pc with be2 code

Great idea, but 5.5 PC will come with uwut right? Cuz I want uwut version of megamod, I don't really like BE2

2 minutes ago, Jzepee said:

Great idea, but 5.5 PC will come with uwut right? Cuz I want uwut version of megamod, I don't really like BE2

easy, download mobile mod with uwut, open in winrar, open "assets", unpack in any empty folder, then you download uwut engine and unpack it to game folder too. Easy as cake

On 1/21/2024 at 12:05 PM, andekey said:

easy, download mobile mod with uwut, open in winrar, open "assets", unpack in any empty folder, then you download uwut engine and unpack it to game folder too. Easy as cake

I did that, sadly the game crashes when I try to start a game

Edit: I deleted "Ages.JSON" file and replaced with the original one, that worked.

Edited by Jzepee

Hey when I download the zip file do I need another application to run it or can is the game itself inside the zip file

Will a 5.5/5.6 PC version with BEII 1.1.8 codes be released? If not, is it possible that one will ever be made? (before any one of you tell me, I am well aware that there is a method to do one myself or whatever)

2 hours ago, Nope_1408 said:

Não consigo baixar a v.5.6, alguma ideia de como fazer?

I downloaded version 5.2, it's for Android version 11 and up, maybe that's it.

Just now, Lolbrahim said:

Meu Android 11 não consegue baixar o mecanismo 5.6 uwut 

Solicito ajuda o mais rápido possível

Only version 5.2 is compatible with Android 11 and above, just read the description, anything else will update the link