Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

20 hours ago, Andrew115 said:

Hey man!, Thanks for the help i was able to run the game smoothly through running it in BE.jar , Thank you so much, Hope you have a wonderful day

I'm glad it worked, have a fun time playing the mod friend

Hello! I'm having a problem when opening the game. When I open the file the screen goes black and says my current resolution is not optimum and it should be 1600x900 60hz, the problem is my screen is already in that resolution. Any solutions?

uwut said he fixed the big population etc, to work with his engine, so you will stay with the big population in your mod, right? hope so, cause its cool to have it that way,  he didnt fix it for the 10%+ terrain buffs only 

Edited by Poland_in_1939

7 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

uwut said he fixed the big population etc, to work with his engine, so you will stay with the big population in your mod, right? hope so, cause its cool to have it that way,  he didnt fix it for the 10%+ terrain buffs only 

Yes I'll keep the big population

Funny thing happened when I discovered the big population was buggy on Uwut Engine is that I made the 1991 scenario and made it with low population, but I had to increase it again editing the scenario right after I got the news that he fixed it

Yes, I'll add the vanilla game terrains so it works well

On 11/29/2023 at 12:47 AM, liam.lol said:

Hello! I'm having a problem when opening the game. When I open the file the screen goes black and says my current resolution is not optimum and it should be 1600x900 60hz, the problem is my screen is already in that resolution. Any solutions?

That's strange, I don't know what is causing this

Does anyone knows why does the mod keeps crushing when i try to start a game? (on PC)

My PC should be strong enough to run the game so i don't think that's the problem.

EN

I've been trying to play the mod on the PC version, but it simply crashes right after I select the country and enter to play, in any scenario. Do you have any solution for this?
(Sorry if someone already said this in the thread, but I couldn't find it)

BR

Eu venho tentando jogar o mod na versão de PC, mas simplesmente ele crasha logo após eu selecionar o país e entrar para jogar, em qualquer cenário. Têm alguma solução para isso?
(Sorry se alguém já falou isso no tópico, mas eu não encontrei)

On 9/23/2023 at 4:04 AM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Play version be2 1.1.8, you can cheat in that

how/where do you find this version? Sorry if dumb question. Playing on PC btw*

Edited by Jebumper

I download the pc file as well as the required java file and the game runs great until I try to play, when I open a map and select a nation that I play the game crashes shortly after. I tried tuning the settings to what is recommended and it still crashes. Can anyone help with this problem.

The same problem appeared to me that appeared to me in Era of the Conquerors mode, which is when I switch from (Scale1) to (Scale3), the download reaches 97, then it kicks me out of the game, and when I log in again, the download stops at 49, and after a long time it tells me (out of RAM). Does anyone know the solution, please let me know 

Where is the BE codes? I legit cannot find the build all, autoplan, assimilation, festives all and other shits? I downloaded the mobile version that includes 1.8 BE yet I cannot find a single feature coming from the BE engine

6 hours ago, Hacre said:

Where is the BE codes? I legit cannot find the build all, autoplan, assimilation, festives all and other shits? I downloaded the mobile version that includes 1.8 BE yet I cannot find a single feature coming from the BE engine

beause be 1.1.8  version didnt has auto assimilation duild all autoplan etc

On 12/6/2023 at 7:08 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

You can list the ones you wish me 

Pala Empire

Fatimid Caliphate

Buyids

Garlic and Belgic tribal states from the period of Ceaser's invasion of Gaul

On 12/6/2023 at 6:55 PM, GadaffiGaming said:

• Some chinese dynasties are missing

• Barbarian Tribes from the 2 bc scenario on the vanilla game

And some civs that are in version 4.5  aren't in 5.0 

Most relevant dynasties are present, it's just that they don't have ‘dynasty’ in the name

For the tribes, they're in the game but I'm not sure if they're appearing to select 

20 hours ago, Hacre said:

Be2 1.1.8 ≠ be 1.3