Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

3 hours ago, ArmenianGamer441 said:

Hey Zanoni, I am playing on my phone and every time I click on one of the --- links and select the account I want to download to it looks like the Google screen is frozen but there is a separate tab that is non functional. I don't know wether this is a problem at my end or not so any info on how I could fix this would be much appreciated

when i click.the link my screen just opens new tab or something and i have a freeze, i have to go back to make it work, and the tab or whatever doesnt show up anymore

3 hours ago, Germanballthegreat said:

I'm on android and I can't download any of the 5.5 mods please help

Are you on android 11 or higher? If you are, then that is the reason. Due to signing of files with v1 blah blah blah over 65000 files blah blah blah, there are limitations. There is 5.2, which works. It is the same stuff without City names, and other random stuff that I possibly don't know about.

I've tried but it keeps on saying this

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

1 hour ago, Germanballthegreat said:

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Too many people are accessing, all that can be done is keep trying or wait a few days and download it

4 hours ago, Germanballthegreat said:

Sometimes mine says this, I just log in using Google.

On 1/3/2024 at 8:09 AM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Too many people are accessing, all that can be done is keep trying or wait a few days and download it

So Zanoni, in the 5.2 version the 1960 and 1949 scenarios are missing, is this intentional or a bug?

Posted (edited)

Hermano, ¿qué diablos hiciste con las banderas en el juego porque hay banderas totalmente diferentes y  las comunes?

Edited by Silent99
equivocacion

Sincere thanks to the development team.  Everything is great and I really hope to experience the version with Vietnamese language support in the near future.  Thank you and good health! 🇻🇳