Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

On 2/18/2024 at 10:19 AM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Not an issue 

Maybe I should've checked if there was a way to change wasteland color, my bad.

However, returning to the title screen when trying to look at the game nations, whether you're adding a nation or a new formable is an issue.

2 hours ago, Gualic said:

Maybe I should've checked if there was a way to change wasteland color, my bad.

However, returning to the title screen when trying to look at the game nations, whether you're adding a nation or a new formable is an issue.

Indeed 

2 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Indeed 

Found the issue, it has something to do with the custom nations, deleting everything in the civilizations_editor file fixes the issue.

Edited by Gualic

On 2/28/2024 at 10:56 PM, Teo delo roccia said:

I have a problem, I'm using the version 5.0 of Megamod, it doesn't work me the play botton when I start a new military compaign, how can I resolve this problem ?

What's your device 

On 3/7/2024 at 9:29 PM, Andrew1152 said:

How do I use nukes in the game?

Build reactors (you'll need some technology and money), skip some turns , click over some nation's province and option to launch should pop up 

18 minutes ago, Bobismad said:

i cant use editor everytime i choose add a nation it goes back to the menu

PC I suppose? Try this:

On 2/27/2024 at 10:17 PM, Gualic said:

Found the issue, it has something to do with the custom nations, deleting everything in the civilizations_editor file fixes the issue.

2 hours ago, Peaceful Lizard said:

PHZanoniGamer, can you upload somewhere all the flags (what you still have) that you used in the mod in the original resolution?

If you know how to explore files , you can find them in the 5.0 version of the mod. It's not that hard

The download for it is this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10dcoaa4NwHNGUXyHcr92Vw9H7cfhpc3i/view?usp=drivesdk

On 2/25/2024 at 8:17 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

How to identify an islamic:

what do you mean friend? suddenly brought the religion of Islam? how does anyone know if he is a Muslim? Do you have a grudge against Muslims? basic western supremacy

15 minutes ago, Makenji said:

Hey, IOS user here. 5.6 can’t be installed, getting “missing permissions” as an error 

5.0 can still be installed tho so I doubt it’s a thing on my end 

Posted (edited)

my device is Pc  for the Megamod 5.0  where I Have the problem with the botton play which doesn't work me when I start a military campaign in the game , how can I resolve it ?

Edited by Teo delo roccia

Tôi muốn hỏi tại sao tôi không thể cài đặt bản cập nhật 5.6 trên điện thoại của mình