Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

I have a problem, i am on PC and when i want to make a custom scenario, and i want to select a nation, its loading like 10 seconds, and then loads the main menu.
How do i fix that?

I have one problem, everytime it goes to 86% it freezes and never unfreezes. I even closed the game out a few times and it still did it every time. Is there a way to fix this?

Is there a link to install the 5.6 version with BE code for PC? If not does anyone have a link for the 5.5v? (i remember that had BE code)

7 hours ago, Andrew1152 said:

I have tried using nukes in the mod but the button doesn't show, is it a problem with sandbox mode or with the mod?

Sandbox problem

On 3/13/2024 at 3:18 PM, Acrturus said:

I have a problem, i am on PC and when i want to make a custom scenario, and i want to select a nation, its loading like 10 seconds, and then loads the main menu.
How do i fix that?

It seems to be a game bug, maybe cuz there's a LOT of civilizations

Hello. I'm having trouble installing it on my PC. I downloaded Java 20.0.2 JDK as the author required. Unfortunately, when I enter the Winrar archive (named Megamod PC), I cannot find any game files or anything. Does anyone have a guide on how to install it?

What to do if i press button next move and it just turns red and nothing (megamod v5.0 ios)

On 3/11/2020 at 6:31 PM, Kerem Yılmaz said:

Project: Alpha Mod:
1200/8000+ provinces completed.

PICTURE: RRaBMM.png

U.K, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, Luxemburg, Germany, Slovenia, Lincheinstein, Crotia, Bosnia-Herzeg, Denmark, Hungary (Half), Montenegro, Albania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania (Half), Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Syria and Austria (Half) completed.

2 bugs I found for the IOS version of MegaMod (5.6 Version):

1. Nukes don’t work in Sandbox Mode 

2. “StageaCoup” option doesn’t seem to work at all 

I'm sorry everyone for not replying here much. 

For the last update, I really wished to add as much things I could before leaving the mod, but this inevitably led to lack of stability on some devices, and this is normal. Other issues that affect this are Android versions too, and there's nothing I can really do about this or how to fix some bugs that end up happening, as I don't really have any clue on how to do so.

AoHIII is at our doorstep as well, so I don't really expect this will still be as popular once it comes out, so I don't see much point in trying to still make changes to this mod... We will all see eachother when AoHIII comes out, and depending on the occasion and myself, I might work on something for the third game!

28 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I'm sorry everyone for not replying here much. 

For the last update, I really wished to add as much things I could before leaving the mod, but this inevitably led to lack of stability on some devices, and this is normal. Other issues that affect this are Android versions too, and there's nothing I can really do about this or how to fix some bugs that end up happening, as I don't really have any clue on how to do so.

AoHIII is at our doorstep as well, so I don't really expect this will still be as popular once it comes out, so I don't see much point in trying to still make changes to this mod... We will all see eachother when AoHIII comes out, and depending on the occasion and myself, I might work on something for the third game!

Thanks for letting us know about this, will look forward to a new mod from you, good luck!

Just got the latest version. Its pretty awesome :D. I havent found any issues except for USSR immediately turning in Russia- or Kaiserreich Germany to Commie Germany lol. I should be able to fix that tho thru events. 10/10 Mod!

2 hours ago, Siamese said:

Just got the latest version. Its pretty awesome :D. I havent found any issues except for USSR immediately turning in Russia- or Kaiserreich Germany to Commie Germany lol. I should be able to fix that tho thru events. 10/10 Mod!

I'm glad you like it. This happens due to formable nations, the starting nation encompasses the whole territory required for it to form

5 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I'm glad you like it. This happens due to formable nations, the starting nation encompasses the whole territory required for it to form

Do you have any scenario recommendations from Megamod for a video that you want me to show off? ( Alternate History )

18 hours ago, Siamese said:

Do you have any scenario recommendations from Megamod for a video that you want me to show off? ( Alternate History )

I wonder if it would be interesting if you played tno scenario - as you're playing an axis world conquest XD

Borders wouldn't be too similar as in though,  as in tno they kept away from Americas 

Or you could play on random scenarios like the modern one and reform some ancient empires, there's formable civs for the most relevant ones in the mod

Anyway, makes me happy that you're considering recording my mod once more.. I'm really sick right now so at least something made me happy 🙂