Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

18 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Won't bother on adding content which won't be used by anyone 

• Inglés:

You're right xd, but I'll try to create a TNO submod (even though there is one). However, I currently use Winteros (a Windows optimizer) and I have Ubuntu 22.04. It doesn't work well for me with the jar or the exe with wine on Ubuntu.

Prusiano-escocés:

Hast recht xd, aber ich will versuchen ein TNO Submod zu erstellen (obwohl es schon eins gibt). Allerdings benutze ich gerade Winteros (ein Windows Optimierer) und ich habe Ubuntu 22.04. Es funktioniert nicht gut für mich mit dem jar oder dem exe mit wine auf Ubuntu.

to anyone having issues with megamod 5.6 on pc. if your game crashes: reinstall megamod or reinstall java. if none of those work: open task manager and launch megamod, make sure you end task megamod before the loading percentage hits the "crash" point. as for the ADD NATION issue I had like others here where megamod just refuses to add a nation in a scenario or the formable nations by crashing back to the main menu. the fix is simple but it'll need an older megamod version. I copied the file "civilizations_editor" from older megamod and replaced the one in new megamod. and it worked! I hope this helps you guys out.

34 minutes ago, Ilovemegamod said:

to anyone having issues with megamod 5.6 on pc. if your game crashes: reinstall megamod or reinstall java. if none of those work: open task manager and launch megamod, make sure you end task megamod before the loading percentage hits the "crash" point. as for the ADD NATION issue I had like others here where megamod just refuses to add a nation in a scenario or the formable nations by crashing back to the main menu. the fix is simple but it'll need an older megamod version. I copied the file "civilizations_editor" from older megamod and replaced the one in new megamod. and it worked! I hope this helps you guys out.

Hello friend, thank you a lot for the tip, i had the back to menu problem, it worked perfecly.

Regards,

can someone pls send me the download of the 5.1 pc version?

alguém pode me mandar por favor o download da versão 5.1 de pc?

Hello, I have downloaded version 5.6 with uwut engine but always my phone restarts every time I install the game. My phone android 14, RAM 8/256, proc: Snapdragon 778G. Please help what shoul I do. 

Hi when I try to install the app it says:
App Not Installed as Package Appears to Be Invalid: How to Fix

Is there any problem with the package or my phone? Thanks

Hi, I have an issue with resources system. I play with megamod 5.6 and uwutengine. When I've started my game, it worked well. But currently, the resources count is blocked, when I pass a turn it doesn't move. So I can't build anymore to continue my game.

On 2/20/2024 at 3:42 PM, Kraut said:

can someone pls send me the download of the 5.1 pc version?

alguém pode me mandar por favor o download da versão 5.1 de pc?

I need this as well

On 2/21/2024 at 3:56 PM, Loudrasiel said:

Hi, I have an issue with resources system. I play with megamod 5.6 and uwutengine. When I've started my game, it worked well. But currently, the resources count is blocked, when I pass a turn it doesn't move. So I can't build anymore to continue my game.

I managed to play the mod, it doesn't seem to be stable, I suffered from save issues in version 4, I tried the game, man, it doesn't seem very stable.

On 2/18/2024 at 6:49 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Not an issue 

You gay motherfucker piece of shit cocksucker son of a bastard bitch. I fucked your bitch bastard mom. I slept with her and fucked her pussy and then she sucked my dick. You son of a bastard father I fucked your father's big ass you son of a bitch your mom is a good sucker she sucked my dick slowly and deeply and then when I started fucking her she was screaming and your father was watching your bitch mom you son of a sucker. Then I started fucking your young bitch sister and she was also sucking my big dick very deeply and then I fucked the bitch I put my big dick in her soft pussy and then she ate my dick then I poured my semen in her face and mouth and she drank it and she said it was delicious your father was still watching me fucking her soft and meaty pussy you motherfucker piece of shit cocksucker. You bastard bitch. You lousy motherfucker piece of shit gay son of a brothel mom you motherfucker I fucked your bitch wife. Your son is my real son because I had a sexual intercourse with your bitch wife I poured my semen into your wife's fucking pussy and she ate some of it and then she was made pregnant and your children are mine you bastard motherfucker piece of shit gay cocksucker

11 minutes ago, abolfazl1385 said:
 You gay motherfucker piece of shit cocksucker son of a bastard bitch. I fucked your bitch bastard mom. I slept with her and fucked her pussy and then she sucked my dick. You son of a bastard father I fucked your father's big ass you son of a bitch your mom is a good sucker she sucked my dick slowly and deeply and then when I started fucking her she was screaming and your father was watching your bitch mom you son of a sucker. Then I started fucking your young bitch sister and she was also sucking my big dick very deeply and then I fucked the bitch I put my big dick in her soft pussy and then she ate my dick then I poured my semen in her face and mouth and she drank it and she said it was delicious your father was still watching me fucking her soft and meaty pussy you motherfucker piece of shit cocksucker. You bastard bitch. You lousy motherfucker piece of shit gay son of a brothel mom you motherfucker I fucked your bitch wife. Your son is my real son because I had a sexual intercourse with your bitch wife I poured my semen into your wife's fucking pussy and she ate some of it and then she was made pregnant and your children are mine you bastard motherfucker piece of shit gay cocksucker

wat?

3 hours ago, abolfazl1385 said:

How to identify an islamic:

3 hours ago, abolfazl1385 said:

@Łukasz Jakowski

4 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

How to identify an islamic:

You gay motherfucker piece of shit cocksucker son of a bastard bitch. I fucked your bitch bastard mom. I slept with her and fucked her pussy and then she sucked my dick. You son of a bastard father I fucked your father's big ass you son of a bitch your mom is a good sucker she sucked my dick slowly and deeply and then when I started fucking her she was screaming and your father was watching your bitch mom you son of a sucker. Then I started fucking your young bitch sister and she was also sucking my big dick very deeply and then I fucked the bitch I put my big dick in her soft pussy and then she ate my dick then I poured my semen in her face and mouth and she drank it and she said it was delicious your father was still watching me fucking her soft and meaty pussy you motherfucker piece of shit cocksucker. You bastard bitch. You lousy motherfucker piece of shit gay son of a brothel mom you motherfucker I fucked your bitch wife. Your son is my real son because I had a sexual intercourse with your bitch wife I poured my semen into your wife's fucking pussy and she ate some of it and then she was made pregnant and your children are mine you bastard motherfucker piece of shit gay cocksucker

On 2/23/2024 at 11:27 AM, Syabil Ramadhan said:

Please Add Leader Petr Pavel, Jakov, Ibrahim Iskandar, And Prabowo Subianto Too..

I'm not able to add anything now, but could you tell me which countries these people are? I'm curious 

57 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I'm not able to add anything now, but could you tell me which countries these people are? I'm curious 

are you working on victoria II mod? or not anymore

On 2/21/2024 at 7:56 PM, Loudrasiel said:

Hi @PHZanoniGamer, can you explain to me please how work the resource's system on the version 5.6 with uwutengine.

I think, I have an issue with this, the resource's counter is blocked for me after few hundred turns.

Thanks in advance 🙂

19 hours ago, Loudrasiel said:

Hi @PHZanoniGamer, can you explain to me please how work the resource's system on the version 5.6 with uwutengine.

I think, I have an issue with this, the resource's counter is blocked for me after few hundred turns.

Thanks in advance 🙂

You could ask Uwut, I don't know how it works