Age of History 3

Checkmate

Unit Limit

I have 2 suggestions here that I would really like
1. Change the unit limit for attacking to 100, since most "goose chases" occur with 40-80 units
2. The ai will still try to attack with 5 units knowing it won't go through, please make it so the ai will only attack a province if it has the limit
🙂

What if the country is so small and/or has barerly any natural resources? If it is on 100 hundred it will barerly be able to attack. That's at least the case for "Sami". I mean I do agree but... eh?

26 minutes ago, Checkmate said:

I have 2 suggestions here that I would really like
1. Change the unit limit for attacking to 100, since most "goose chases" occur with 40-80 units
2. The ai will still try to attack with 5 units knowing it won't go through, please make it so the ai will only attack a province if it has the limit
🙂

well in a scenario where the only army that a civilization can muster is like 1000 and it's one of the largest civilizations in the scenario that's gonna cause quite a few problems ain't it?

22 minutes ago, Banana said:

well in a scenario where the only army that a civilization can muster is like 1000 and it's one of the largest civilizations in the scenario that's gonna cause quite a few problems ain't it?

You know in the last screen you can turn base economy up...