Age of History 3

UbisoftFanboy

0.0 relations bug?

Hello friends!

I have bug which sort of ruins the game. On about turn 4000 relations between nations started getting reset to 0.0.

I end up with "Improve relations" not working at all (with rare exceptions) and most of the world being completely neutral (see pictures attached).

Is there a patch/mod/way to fix this? Thanks.

====

buggy1_orig.png

buggy2_orig.png

Yes yes, I think that in some previous update I don't know if I am downloading scenarios, but that didn't appear to me, or because of my android, or why I make an empire, and I only reach the tunnel 2000 or 3000

On 12/29/2020 at 8:24 PM, MareGuster said:

rlly guys I have the same fricking bug in 2020... And I thought that Lukasz fixed bugs after the new update...

There is a mod to fix that.

Hey, is there a fix to this problem? I have never been able to finish a whole game because of this. Especially when I start with a small civilization, cause it takes longer. It bug starts happening around turn 2000 for me. Had it on both PC and Android.

Load your bugged game, save, leave to the menu, click on "Editor"(do not touch anything!), leave editor, go to games, start a new one, and there, you will have your game as a scenario (this only fix the bug on the new game)

Edited by ILoveGermanicReichs

4 minutes ago, ILoveGermanicReichs said:

Load your bugged game, save, leave to the menu, click on "Editor"(do not touch anything!), leave editor, go to games, start a new one, and there, you will have your game as a scenario (this only fix the bug on the new game)

Just tried that and it didn't work. It's kinda worse tho, bc it resets the turn count, completely reseted my army (except for the standard 425 in the capital) and the relations glitch is still there. A nightmare. Thank you tho

2 minutes ago, kaslousnd said:

Just tried that and it didn't work. It's kinda worse tho, bc it resets the turn count, completely reseted my army (except for the standard 425 in the capital) and the relations glitch is still there. A nightmare. Thank you tho

Welp, sadly your problem its more big than I trought😓

Just now, ILoveGermanicReichs said:

Welp, sadly your problem its more big than I trought😓

Yeah I mean I've been having this problem for over a year now. It was on Android back then, now it's on a brand new PC. I've never been able to finish an entire game bc of this ... have you come across this?