Age of History Games

• Similar Content

• By trainhead1201
      This changes the years to be based on the North korean calender system, which is based on the birth of Kim Il Sung in 1912. This means modern day is the year 110, and everything before the year 19112 is in the negatives. This doesn't change the year of the scenarios however
      Ages.json
    • By setapdede
      Wars: Czechoslovakia, Sweeden
      Alliance with: Portugal (and formerly Czechoslovakia)
      Provinces in: Eastern Europe, Finland, Siberia, around Tokyo, Lybia, Saudi Arabia

• By Rivinick
      In the image its possible to see all the civilizations 

• By TheTyler123
      I was playing a 1000-year campaign (From 1200-2200) as England and I was messing around in the Balkans and see not one, but three Bulgarias appearing. I think I have an idea over what would have caused this, but I don't know how exactly to put it into words. All I can say is... Insert confused Pikachu face

• By AgerioPH
      Hello! My name is AgerioPH on youtube and Rainezzz in discord and im showing my nation philippines its lands and economy are big if you saw screenshots below soo ya enjoy and bye from pinoy mobile gamer 🙂
      This is The fullest extent of lands that my nation conquered using scaring tactics or simply conquering. 

I'm also showing my countries Economy which is Strong and big 😄

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!