Age of History 3
A1den91

Code Geass Scenario for Age of Civilization II

Reup because i have posted in the wrong section LUL

Hello guys this is my first scenario, its not 100% completed but i think should be fine. 

For create this scenario i used this image here:u4gpeotsa7jz.png

The borders are not perfectly the same and i replaced neutral country with today country but nevermind.. if you want to play this mod you will probably use UFN or Holy Britannian Empire.

I also add flags and leaders from the anime and even the city of pendragon but idk where is so i placed near carson city, for UFN i chose Beijing for the capital but i am not 100% sure if is right.

Link to download the scenario: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1hMhXve-SXgnZhRChy4Q1P1YJfCfbfyvb

Installation:

extract the folder and then open it 

Scenario contains the scenario (badum tss) copy and paste it in C/programfiles(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/Age of civilization II/map/earth/scenarios

Then open pendragon city folder copy and paste the file in C/programfiles(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/Age of civilization II/map/earth/data/cities (just make sure you dont paste it in the other cities folder)

Open Nations and copy and paste the 2 folders in C/programfiles(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/Age of civilization II/game/civiizations_editor

Open leaders and copy and paste the 2 files in C/programfiles(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/Age of civilization II/game/leaders

For last the leaders images, open leaders img and copy and paste in C/programfiles(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/Age of civilization II/game/leadersIMG (DONT rename the images)

And i hope i did everything well you can play this scenario.

Probably need some balance i just adds random numbers to the factions.

Sorry for my bad english and let me now if the scenario works fine.

20190107144252_1.jpg

20190107144416_1.jpg

20190107144430_1.jpg

This is beautiful! I will leave some feedback later
PS:Can you(only if you want) do a scenario set between R1 and R2?(In the times that Akito the exiled takes place),it would be Awesome to be able to play as the EU

Edited by Ramiro007

15 hours ago, Ramiro007 said:

This is beautiful! I will leave some feedback later
PS:Can you(only if you want) do a scenario set between R1 and R2?(In the times that Akito the exiled takes place),it would be Awesome to be able to play as the EU

idk much of the movie series of akito, i just watch the first movie but i think i can do some research and probably do a new scenario ty for the idea.

30 minutes ago, A1den91 said:

idk much of the movie series of akito, i just watch the first movie but i think i can do some research and probably do a new scenario ty for the idea.

You are welcome,(I only watched the first one too but i think that being able to play the EU-Britannian war would be awesome)

On 08.01.2019 at 19:57, A1den91 said:

Для создания этого сценария я использовал это изображение здесь:

Not true boundaries of the sacred British Empire

Grey colour Страны, которые считались независимыми (карта первого сезона)

800px-Codegeassworld.png

Edited by Simon

Blue - Sacred British Empire
Green - United States of the World
Yellow - European Union
White - Independent States

Second season card

Code_Geass_map_3_(post-Japan_invasion).png

On 1/8/2019 at 1:57 PM, A1den91 said:

i chose Beijing for the capital but i am not 100% sure if is right.

Well considering that the Chinese Federation had as its capital Luoyang,probably this city is the capital of the UFN (im not sure about this)