Age of History 3
Kittenhux

(FINISHED) Star Wars mod v.1.3

On 3/14/2020 at 5:50 PM, Kittenhux said:

Aryan

Hi, i tried to install a p -, but it stopped at 49% loading and say "out of RAM" but i had 38 gigabyte more

Screenshot_2022-10-05-15-18-56-237_age.of.civilizations2.sw.jpg

Edited by Ph8enix

On 4/20/2022 at 9:54 PM, Aryan said:

@Kittenhux I have made an updated version of the Android port which fixes the map related bug of the previous one and adds some things that I had missed earlier. Plus it adds the 1.31 version features. Can you update the link on the post?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zm4mxx06FCIhyqiPqFujrwF5xUKDzSON/view?usp=drivesdk

There are a few problems with the mod for android... some of the events for scenarios crash the game... there are civilizations that are in events in the scenarios that you can't play as ( such a Darth Revan's Sith Empire, Dark Jedi, and others... )... is there a fix for this ?.... I've failed to fix it by myself for some time now... 

I copied all the folders from the Star Wars mod unzipped folder to the AoC2 folder file by file, but when i tried to launch the game  the window goes black and then it crashes, do i neeed to unzip Music and Events folders too? I also copied and pasted the file in the 'map' folder but the problem is still the same