Age of History 3
russl

More Leaders ver 1.0

2 hours ago, mimida21 said:

sky is a fictional character made by nobody who's life ruined by the very mod that was supposed to celebrate their cringenest, why on earth would someone asked people to add her in a game that doesn't fit her is beyond my understanding

discord have been having bad reputation for having predators and evil assholes in their website, if i was even popular (which i'm not) the last thing i would do is doing NSFW with some random minor that would later on bite me in the ass, let alone sexting with them.

Don't believe the memes you see about discord, it is an amazing platform

4 hours ago, mimida21 said:

sky is a fictional character made by nobody who's life ruined by the very mod that was supposed to celebrate their cringenest, why on earth would someone asked people to add her in a game that doesn't fit her is beyond my understanding

discord have been having bad reputation for having predators and evil assholes in their website, if i was even popular (which i'm not) the last thing i would do is doing NSFW with some random minor that would later on bite me in the ass, let alone sexting with them.

MayMays, Also sky is 19

5 hours ago, mimida21 said:

Sky is a meme

Guest mimida21
2 hours ago, Shiite said:

Don't believe the memes you see about discord, it is an amazing platform

what about the exposed content creators?, cosmodore, john bob, and kodomodachi.

the last thing i would do if i was ever popular is not GROOM a CHILD.

52 minutes ago, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

MayMays, Also sky is 19

lotta confusion cause around sky's age, the creator of OC said is 19, while the creator of the said mod said is 12, not helping the fact that the creator of OC is a MINOR.

51 minutes ago, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Discord is truly revolutionary 

did it even ended capitalist tyranny?.

49 minutes ago, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

However just like everywhere else on the internet there are places you must avoid, keeping your head out of nsfw servers is a good start.

i jump on a discord server of my fav artist for... reasons, but since i didn't speak at all, he label me as stalker and ban me forever, fucking hated it.

Just now, mimida21 said:

lotta confusion cause around sky's age, the creator of OC said is 19, while the creator of the said mod said is 12, not helping the fact that the creator of OC is a MINOR.

i jump on a discord server of my fav artist for... reasons, but since i didn't speak at all, he label me as stalker and ban me forever, fucking hated it.

That was fast.

Guest mimida21
Just now, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

That was fast.

waiting for your 1000 post.

16 minutes ago, mimida21 said:

Discord is a very large platform, of course there are some bad apples among the bunch. I've been on the platform for 3 years and I've only met one person who might be a pedo. It is a safe platform as long as you stay out of some of the sussier parts

Guest mimida21
24 minutes ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

The mod creator said 12 without thinking and even made a correction after it was revealed the oc is 19. So sky is supposed to be 19 even in fnf.

still, the the creator of the OC sky, bfswifeforever, got harassments so bad, so hard, and so NSFW, BBpanzu had to delete the mod off gamebanana and declare that he ruined bfswifeforever's life.

also why in the mother of christ are you even doing in this website.

Guest mimida21
10 minutes ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

What else? I am putting SKY in AGE OF HISTORY! SEE!

did a soul download it?.

Guest mimida21
11 minutes ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

I uploaded it like 4 HOURS AGO. Need to give it time. Plus I'm making full sky mod anyway so this is actually just small project.

i bet they would even take it serious after a day or two.

Guest mimida21
1 hour ago, MistakenTech067 said:

omg can you add every FNF character to the mod???

you must be kidding, right?.

1 hour ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

All of Newgrounds characters and all of internet's nostalgias

no, don't you dare.

37 minutes ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

Next on the popular list: my sky mod

AS FUCKING IF.