Age of History 3
russl

More Leaders ver 1.0

On 1/6/2019 at 7:31 AM, krauser3ful said:

version 1.3 contains all the leaders of the previous versions, right?

Indonesia,east timor, new papua guinea and australia please

On 3/8/2019 at 6:21 PM, russl said:

its only modern leaders

Добавь больше африканцев и людей с островов

Edited by Swixer

Почему в сценарии Современном мире 2018 

Не Нурсултан а Токарев

On 5/10/2019 at 10:30 AM, Swixer said:

Почему в сценарии Современном мире 2018 

Не Нурсултан а Токарев

Разработка мода остановлена уже ничего не меняю найли на форуме есть лучше мод

Guest mimida21
9 hours ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

Add Sky

sky-friday-night-funkin.gif

dear OP, this is age of history forum, NOT, and i repeat: NOT A FRIDAY NIGHT FUCKING FUNKIN FORUM

get your cringy sky nonsense outta this website ~ with respect, Mimida M. Abosa.

14 minutes ago, mimida21 said:

dear OP, this is age of history forum, NOT, and i repeat: NOT A FRIDAY NIGHT FUCKING FUNKIN FORUM

get your cringy sky nonsense outta this website ~ with respect, Mimida M. Abosa.

it is now

Guest mimida21
13 minutes ago, Shiite said:

Free expression is not allowed? Rather sussy.

didn't say Free expression is not allowed, it's just that the forum should be focusing on, you know, history, friday night funkin ain't a historical simulator, it's a dumb rhythm game, yes i know age of history ain't perfect (lotta game breaking bugs and historical inaccuracies) but come on, i don't want friday night funkin to be in a place it don't belong.

Guest mimida21
10 minutes ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

Ok but that doesn't mean we can't add sky 🤣

oh yeah?, which dumb country she would rule?.

Just now, mimida21 said:

didn't say Free expression is not allowed, it's just that the forum should be focusing on, you know, history, friday night funkin ain't a historical simulator, it's a dumb rhythm game, yes i know age of history ain't perfect (lotta game breaking bugs and historical inaccuracies) but come on, i don't want friday night funkin to be in a place it don't belong.

Ah that's where you're wrong, these forums are a place not for history but for Age of Civilizations (now History) 2. While the game is dumb and tbh pretty shit (thanks Lukasz!) the forum is for the game, and as such it is for the various mods for the game. Thus the guy (who is obviously trolling if you can't tell) is perfectly justified in bringing up what he wants to be added to a mod for the game.

Guest mimida21
1 minute ago, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

Kingdom of Sus (because amogus)

she's not african, kingdom of sus is stuck in the past, among us became an unbearable joke to handle.

Guest mimida21
1 minute ago, Shiite said:

Ah that's where you're wrong, these forums are a place not for history but for Age of Civilizations (now History) 2. While the game is dumb and tbh pretty shit (thanks Lukasz!) the forum is for the game, and as such it is for the various mods for the game. Thus the guy (who is obviously trolling if you can't tell) is perfectly justified in bringing up what he wants to be added to a mod for the game.

i know this forum is for the game, anyone could make a mod out of it, if they want it, they could add it themselves, no one is entitled to have anyone to add thing the other don't want to add.

Just now, Dulphun Goonoorool said:

Ok and

and if you want to, you could add her yourself, no one would do it but you

1 minute ago, mimida21 said:

i know this forum is for the game, anyone could make a mod out of it, if they want it, they could add it themselves, no one is entitled to have anyone to add thing the other don't want to add.

and if you want to, you could add her yourself, no one would do it but you

It's simply a request, which is valid. Your method of censoring free discussion because of personal bias is rather authoritarian. Also, I have insider information that a..... not very safe for workplace sky mod is possible in the near future 

Guest mimida21
41 minutes ago, Shiite said:

It's simply a request, which is valid. Your method of censoring free discussion because of personal bias is rather authoritarian. Also, I have insider information that a..... not very safe for workplace sky mod is possible in the near future 

authoritarian? what authoritarian?, i have been on multiple websites, i have been blocked multiple fucking times, i can't control no body, let alone making friends though a friendly method, and everytime i TRIED something, it turn into mistake and i lost fucking friends, i came in this website solely for maps, scenarios, and mods to enjoy, making friends or dictating idiot's opinion ain't my best quality, they would make an ass outta me anyway, and hence there's no block button, just ignore button, my words would still be worthless, and i already knew about sky controversy, friday night funkin is now riddled with controversies after it got a little too big for it's own good.

Edited by mimida21

2 minutes ago, mimida21 said:

authoritarian? what authoritarian?, i have been on multiple websites, i have been blocked multiple fucking times, i can't control no body, let alone making friends though a friendly method, and everytime i TRIED something, it turn into mistake and i lost fucking friends, i came in this website solely for maps, scenarios, and mods to enjoy, making friends or dictating idiot's opinion ain't my best quality, they would make an ass outta me anyone, and hence there's no block button, just ignore button, i words would still be worthless, and i already knew about sky controversy, friday night funkin is now riddled with controversies after it got a little too big for it's own good.

Yo man calm down, I'm just messing around. You made a rather memeable statement and I disproved it with logic. If you want to make friends try discord, from years of experience I can say it's the best such platform. 

Guest mimida21
11 minutes ago, Shiite said:

Yo man calm down, I'm just messing around. You made a rather memeable statement and I disproved it with logic. If you want to make friends try discord, from years of experience I can say it's the best such platform. 

12 minutes ago, Shiite said:

If you want to make friends try discord

try discord

try

13 minutes ago, Shiite said:

discord

fuck you, i ain't using this shit to be called a pedo, i ain't doing it.

10 hours ago, mimida21 said:

SkY iS nOt HiStOrIcAlLy AcCuRaTe

Guest mimida21
59 minutes ago, Dolphin General said:

SkY iS nOt HiStOrIcAlLy AcCuRaTe

sky is a fictional character made by nobody who's life ruined by the very mod that was supposed to celebrate their cringenest, why on earth would someone asked people to add her in a game that doesn't fit her is beyond my understanding

55 minutes ago, Dolphin General said:

such a sussy little baka

discord have been having bad reputation for having predators and evil assholes in their website, if i was even popular (which i'm not) the last thing i would do is doing NSFW with some random minor that would later on bite me in the ass, let alone sexting with them.

Edited by mimida21