Age of History 3

@kokakolabrooooo @CopenhaguenLink I downloaded it and i found two problems.

1 - You shouldnt delete the testScenario for first open.

2 - I see you skipped 204 number in province files. You should rename all of the province files after 204 again.

Also if you copied the files to scales folder, you shouldnt do it. because the game is auto generating the scales. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Kerems2434

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

2 - I see you skipped 204 number in province files. You should rename all of the province files after 204 again.

Also if you copied the files to scales folder, you shouldnt do it. because the game is auto generating the scales. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

Still crasing 😞 can you try to fix in your pc and upload the complete maps folders XD

2 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Not really, he can rename the last province as 204 so there will be no holes

5 hours ago, CopenhaguenLink said:

I made this map but when I try to open my AoC2 crashes. If you can say me what I do wrong or if you can open it I will be very grateful 

Venezuela.rar 317.61 kB · 0 downloads Venezuela.rar 317.61 kB · 8 downloadstestScenario.zip

I think it may help this: Rename your 228 province as 204 in all folders with province files.

paste this to your scenarios folder:testScenario

Replace your scales folder by this one: scales.zip

Remember to unzip them. Tell me if it works

5 hours ago, Ànex i Rux said:

I think it may help this: Rename your 228 province as 204 in all folders with province files.

paste this to your scenarios folder:testScenario

Replace your scales folder by this one: scales.zip

Remember to unzip them. Tell me if it works

You know he dont need replace the scales folders. the scales are auto generating already.

2 minutes ago, Ànex i Rux said:

If you change a province name you will need to reset scales so better replacing the scales so they generate automatically again

But he didn't generating the provinces. He made a mistake. He copied the provinces files to scales folders too. The scales folder should be empty for first open. Anyway, I hope we can help him :

5 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

But he didn't generating the provinces. He made a mistake. He copied the provinces files to scales folders too. The scales folder should be empty for first open. Anyway, I hope we can help him :

It doesnt open and I empty the scales folders and put the scenario test also fixing the provinces files 😞