Age of History 3

boilpoil

My Personal Hobby Map

Ever since Risk/Warlight (now Warzone), I've always wanted to go crazy, but Warzone limits the map size to 3330px wide so... Now I'm here. Maybe I just wanted somewhere to show off my work. I dunno.

Currently at 214 provinces, covering about 3/4 of Alaska.

Alaska:

AlaskaAlaska

And, if anyone is interested in the nitty-gritty details of the map,

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AkaGwDaNAaWflShupTCstrGj2-XZ (Not all cities will be placed, as it will depend on how they will actually look on the map; native names are potentially there for precolonial times (just so I wouldn't have to gather them again later), because I haven't made up my mind about the time period yet).

Edited by boilpoil
Update

On 10/29/2020 at 1:55 AM, boilpoil said:

By the way, anyone know how to give the province proper names? It loaded into the game alright but PROVNAME0 is quite jarring, to say the least.

it's the automatic name for the first 2 provinces, go into your maps folder then into the province names folder, you can either delete the names file or just go into it and take out the names