Age of History 3
Aryan

The New Order - 1.1.0.3

While playing as a Russian warlord in this version, I stumbled upon a fatal error.  I was aiming for the significant liberation of all Russia from the fascists by unifying Western Russia with Zhukov's WRRF and merging it with Western Siberia.  However, after May 10, 1973, I could no longer play the game.  An event window popped up with only a world map, no explanation, and no option buttons, and I couldn't move on to the next turn anymore. 

Also, on April 29, 1970, in the midst of forming the People's Republic of West Siberia, starting with Kaganovich and waging war against Western Russia, an error occurred that was forcibly unified into the Russian Federation by Alexander Pokryshkin.  Only Karelia, acquired by Western Russia from Finland, remains as Zhukov's territory.  This is the same if I play as the WRRF

Finally I was able to see Bormann's Germany Adopting a Liberalism lol

Em 29/04/2023 em 09:55, Koreytsy Donbassa disse:

Ao jogar como um senhor da guerra russo nesta versão, me deparei com um erro fatal. Eu visava a libertação significativa de toda a Rússia dos fascistas, unificando a Rússia Ocidental com a WRRF de Zhukov e fundindo-a com a Sibéria Ocidental. No entanto, depois de 10 de maio de 1973, não pude mais jogar. Uma janela de evento apareceu com apenas um mapa-múndi, sem explicação e sem botões de opção, e não consegui mais passar para a próxima curva. 

Além disso, em 29 de abril de 1970, no meio da formação da República Popular da Sibéria Ocidental, começando com Kaganovich e travando uma guerra contra a Rússia Ocidental, ocorreu um erro que foi unificado à força na Federação Russa por Alexander Pokryshkin. Apenas a Carélia, adquirida pela Rússia Ocidental da Finlândia, permanece como território de Zhukov. Isso é o mesmo se eu jogar como o WRRF

Finalmente pude ver a Alemanha de Bormann Adotando um Liberalismo kkkk

Bem, não vai mudar as opções do jogo aí você vai é clicar no país que estava jogando e o evento sai.

Edited by reau
Escrevi errado no "não" mas vc entendeu eu acho.

I have a problem: the mod basically runs a bit slow and when the save starts it slows down even more, however, the save continues indefinitely and therefore each round takes a long time to finish it. Could you solve? 

8 hours ago, Holy Regent said:

I have a problem: the mod basically runs a bit slow and when the save starts it slows down even more, however, the save continues indefinitely and therefore each round takes a long time to finish it. Could you solve? 

Happens to me too. The thing due to this is just weak device.

AoH2 TNO 1.0.91 has been released

•Poujade and Sidos French Civil Wars along with victory events for the factions added

•Moskowien Operationzones, Smolensk and Basegi Black Brigades will now change their name after uniting Moskowien

•PC version now has an exe file

•Bug fixes:

-Bichelonne events now won't fire on the other paths

-Suslov's reunification now won't fire immediately

-Post Heydrich death borders fixed

-SS Netherlands invasion event trigger fixed

-Italian election event will now display the party names

-Alliance size limit has been removed again in the pc version

-Suharto event fixed

-Other Minor bug fixes

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NvyW38xTrzExTN6b_ndyETslJtP1XU8v/view?usp=sharing

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OazPivF7VYDaMljTmsg2yK8sz1r3_Mu5/view?usp=sharing

On 5/5/2023 at 11:57 PM, Holy Regent said:

Unfortunately I don't know how to solve the save loop bug that's happening for some devices

I have an error, "Device is out of RAM memory - Game not saved" But I have 12GB RAM this happened in I think 1650+ turns. does anyone know how to fix this?

Edited by Mrn1

On 5/9/2023 at 2:27 PM, Aryan said:

AoH2 TNO 1.0.91 has been released

•Poujade and Sidos French Civil Wars along with victory events for the factions added

•Moskowien Operationzones, Smolensk and Basegi Black Brigades will now change their name after uniting Moskowien

•PC version now has an exe file

•Bug fixes:

-Bichelonne events now won't fire on the other paths

-Suslov's reunification now won't fire immediately

-Post Heydrich death borders fixed

-SS Netherlands invasion event trigger fixed

-Italian election event will now display the party names

-Alliance size limit has been removed again in the pc version

-Suharto event fixed

-Other Minor bug fixes

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NvyW38xTrzExTN6b_ndyETslJtP1XU8v/view?usp=sharing

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OazPivF7VYDaMljTmsg2yK8sz1r3_Mu5/view?usp=sharing

Can you add an updated discord link? It doesn't work @Aryan

The Android version has two main problems:

- Saving doesn't work so I have to hold my phone without ANY INTERRUPTION for all my gameplay and If 1 min I saw another app or left my phone for more than 1 min I have yo restart from the beggining.

- The game can crash at any moment restarting your progess from the beggining

2 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

The Android version has two main problems:

- Saving doesn't work so I have to hold my phone without ANY INTERRUPTION for all my gameplay and If 1 min I saw another app or left my phone for more than 1 min I have yo restart from the beggining.

- The game can crash at any moment restarting your progess from the beggining

Hm, the saving problem you see, it doesn't happen in good phones.. so it is exclusive to bad phones. My phone and my previous.. and previous phones weren't able to save the game, until I tried it in my father's phone and it works perfectly. So it depends a lot in which phone you have. I think this happens mainly because of the amount of events, but I'm still not sure about it

28 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Hm, the saving problem you see, it doesn't happen in good phones.. so it is exclusive to bad phones. My phone and my previous.. and previous phones weren't able to save the game, until I tried it in my father's phone and it works perfectly. So it depends a lot in which phone you have. I think this happens mainly because of the amount of events, but I'm still not sure about it

No the events work well, a liitle slow but manageable the problem that saving does not work. I shows me that he saves but it does not.

30 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Can Aryan give us official system requirements:

6 GB ram???

4?

50 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Can Aryan give us official system requirements:

6 GB ram???

4?

It doesn't really depend much on ram but how well the rest of the phone is... My previous phone had 4gb ram and it had the saving bug, but my father's phone, which also has 4gb, works, because the rest of the system is better 

With the new tno update, I cant save, whenever i click the save button, whitin a few seconds instead of saying game saved it said game will be saved next turn and when i restarted the game, my playthrough didnt save and i lost my 2 hour taborisky game plz fix in previous versions i can save

Edited by GadaffiGaming