Age of History 3

Dolphin General

Alternative History Mod | Under Development

18 minutes ago, Dolphin General said:

Lipark I know you're trying to help dude, thank you, but I prefer the background I made (sorry if this sounds rude, I don't know how to be educated in English)

ok, forgot, I will use your background dude. Thank you, the my bg was a shit in the provinces, now I see, thanks Lipark

Add a argentine superpower scenario. In the scenario Argentina industrialized before WW1 and did not go through a economic crisis and kept growing to eventually annex its neighbors Paraguay, Uruguay, And Bolivia to become a world power.(Sorry if the request is a little too long)

Edited by WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER

Just now, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Add a argentine superpower scenario. In the scenario Argentina industrialized before WW1 and did not go through a economic crisis and kept rising to eventually annex its neighbors Paraguay, Uruguay, And Bolivia to become a world power.(Sorry if the request is a little too long)

my dad hate argentines, but I don't, if I was like my dad I would not make that scenarios, but as I'm like me I can make that shit

Just now, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

I Don”t know if this is offensive but, Isn’t south Brazil just like Argentine even trying to separate from Brazil to become a cone nation.

nope, Brazil have a lot of culture different from Argentina, like the african, the japanese and portuguese ones

1 hour ago, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

I Don”t know if this is offensive but, Isn’t south Brazil just like Argentine even trying to separate from Brazil to become a cone nation.

oh, sorry, I don't read "south", yeah, the extreme south (rio grande do sul), where I leave is like an third Argentina (cuz the second is Uruguay), but the middle (santa catarina) south is an kind of brazilian germany, the "north of the south" (paraná) is an kind of mixture of the gaucho culture and brazilian culture, because a lot of "paulistas" (people from são paulo) come there, but a lot of gauchos come there too. So only Rio Grande do Sul is the third argentine, the rest is not that argentine, but all the 3 states are similar culturally and geographically, because of that some nationalist gauchos want the independence, but not that much, in the topic I said "just the dream of every gaucho", I meant "the dream every gaucho had one day in their lives", a lot of gauchos had dream about an kind of independent south, but the majority give up of that because there are no way to the "Farroupilha Republic" just succeed if not go for an kind of "Uruguayan rush", I meant "do like Uruguay", which will not make a world power, but can make a good country, in the same time if we do "Uruguayan rush" we can be fucked if something goes wrong.

Basically there are no way to we get inpendent.

12 minutes ago, Dolphin General said:

oh, sorry, I don't read "south", yeah, the extreme south (rio grande do sul), where I leave is like an third Argentina (cuz the second is Uruguay), but the middle (santa catarina) south is an kind of brazilian germany, the "north of the south" (paraná) is an kind of mixture of the gaucho culture and brazilian culture, because a lot of "paulistas" (people from são paulo) come there, but a lot of gauchos come there too. So only Rio Grande do Sul is the third argentine, the rest is not that argentine, but all the 3 states are similar culturally and geographically, because of that some nationalist gauchos want the independence, but not that much, in the topic I said "just the dream of every gaucho", I meant "the dream every gaucho had one day in their lives", a lot of gauchos had dream about an kind of independent south, but the majority give up of that because there are no way to the "Farroupilha Republic" just succeed if not go for an kind of "Uruguayan rush", I meant "do like Uruguay", which will not make a world power, but can make a good country, in the same time if we do "Uruguayan rush" we can be fucked if something goes wrong.

Basically there are no way to we get inpendent.

Which one are you from? I learned about Brazil’s States through Aoh2.