Age of History 3

krsa

How to make a union between two countries?

I have 100 relations with the country I want to unite with, but they do not want to join me. Is there a solution. Thank you in advance!

On 4/7/2021 at 7:05 PM, krsa said:

I have 100 relations with the country I want to unite with, but they do not want to join me. Is there a solution. Thank you in advance!

See. At the start of the game some countries choose to agree when you want to unite, some doesn't, even you have 100+ relations some countries may basicly not unite because of idiot logic of game

Guest mimida21
39 minutes ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

you need to have good relations for a while and it would be good to be allied with them 

and sharing the same enemy would greatly help too.

14 hours ago, AlbertArmenia said:

See. At the start of the game some countries choose to agree when you want to unite, some doesn't, even you have 100+ relations some countries may basicly not unite because of idiot logic of game

Thank you

If you want to make a union between your nation and another and they aren't complying you can use an exploit. Or at least for me on IOS you save game --> exit to main menu --> back --> Editor --> Game Editor --> back 2x --> Games --> New Game. Now here it will show the saved game as if it were a normal scenario with all the information such diplomats, relations, wars, units, and economy all remaining the same as when you saved it. Now add the country you wish to form a union with as player one and your original as player 2 hit play offer a union to your original country make yours accept and walla, they formed a union. Though this will reset the turns so I'm not sure if events would still work. But nonetheless you formed a union. 🙂

On 4/24/2021 at 12:03 PM, Apersonyouwontknow said:

If you want to make a union between your nation and another and they aren't complying you can use an exploit. Or at least for me on IOS you save game --> exit to main menu --> back --> Editor --> Game Editor --> back 2x --> Games --> New Game. Now here it will show the saved game as if it were a normal scenario with all the information such diplomats, relations, wars, units, and economy all remaining the same as when you saved it. Now add the country you wish to form a union with as player one and your original as player 2 hit play offer a union to your original country make yours accept and walla, they formed a union. Though this will reset the turns so I'm not sure if events would still work. But nonetheless you formed a union. 🙂

or you can just use one of the cheat codes to add a player and then form a union

If you want to unite at the start of the game, you can select the 2 nations you want to unite at the atart of the game and unite that way