Age of History 3

So , I had worked for almost 3 days and made 800AD scenario ! Hope you like the screenshots of the game. I still have to add more things to the scenario . I had added soo many new civilizations  . This game also contains 4 more provinces that I had made for my personal use but I will give you the scenario with the 4 new provinces . I had also added some  civilizations for fun but they didnt change any much game experience . All the custom flags are not real . They are made by me . 

DOWNLOAD :

Drive

Mediafire

Tell me if you think that there are some issues in this scenario .

I had taken inspiration from - HERE

Update- 18/05/2023

To Anyone still concerned about the scenario , yes I completely forgot it existed cause I am in school and for past 1 and a half year since the lockdown ended ,I had started my school again and completely forgot that I was working on this scenario . I am currently in highschool and didnt thought people would acknowledge my work which I did 2 years prior . 

The mod has been updated and Uploaded with the recommendations from - sainaic and Soares_DwD

SC1.png

SC2.png

SC3.png

SC4.png

SC6.png

SC7.png

SC8.png

Edited by Clashwithjhakas
Update

On 9/3/2021 at 2:21 PM, sainaic said:

a hint, you put the Western Roman Empire, it would have been historically accurate if you put the Eastern Roman Empire or the Byzantine Empire. 

except for this great job

Changed that ! And now gonna upload the scenario in some minutes